Hide and Seek

Tylers pov
swearing
small triggers

      I woke up at 6am a typical Tuesday as y/n's best friend texted me it read,
F/n Heyy TyTy meet me in the gym as soon as you get to school❤️

I know she likes me and honestly I don't know what I feel for her.

      I got my hair fixed and put on an outfit for the day and headed towards my bus stop. I walked on the bus to be greeted by a very very VERY happy f/n. "Hey Ty long time no see!" she cheered.
I nodded and took my seat where my best friend Josh was. she. Fucking. Followed. Me. I tried to ignore her as she just scooted closer to me. I rolled my eyes and whispered to Josh about something. We were starting a Fairly Local band you know, the band that plays in cafés, fast food restaurants, and out on the streets. I came up with the name TwentyØnePiløts. Sick right? We are still coming along with the songs and only us two knows about it.

      I walked into school trying to find y/n I couldn't find her.
"y/n y/n Y/N!!" I yelled.
I turned the corner to see a smirking f/n right in front of me. She followed me often telling me y/n isn't going to be here shes sick.

     Lunch time rolled around and still no sign of y/n I started to get worried. I soon saw a person maybe a little shorter than me her knees up to her chest. Y/n. I walked up to her f/n trying to drag me away and it felt like nothing. "Hey N/n (Nick name)!" I said and she soon shot her head up and started walking away.
"Wait where are you going?" I ask grabbing her wrist. She pulled me off whining a little in pain.

***May trigger some people****
I look at her wrist to see scars some old and some new appear as she notices her wrist is showing to soon pulling down the sleeve again. She cuts? Is it because of me? I have so many questions now.
****End of trigger for some****
Well I guess if you really wanted to call today was basically a hide and seek game between me and y/n and try to get the fuck away from f/n.