Tyler?

Y/N's POV

     I was sitting on the couch watching as Tylers mother started making dinner either for herself or Tylers friend Josh. I saw the boys run down stairs. I just shrugged, half of me wanted to go follow them, but the other half did feel like bothering them and being annoying. I turned on the TV flipping through channels as my phone went off. An Unknown number appeared on the screen with a text.
Unknown: Tyler doesn't love you..
I stared at the message.
"Y/N honey, whats wrong?" Tylers mom asked. Fuck I didn't notice that I was tearing up.
"Nothing Mrs. Joseph, but thats for your concern." I stated.
"Haha please just call me Kelly, Mrs. Joseph makes me sound old." She chuckled. I did too.

"Stay alive, Stay alive for me
you will die but now your life is free
take pride, in what is sure, to die"

I heard singing and a piano playing, the noise of the beautiful and calming voice and soothing piano was faded but I could still hear it, I walked down stairs where the boys were.

"I, will fear, the night again
ooohhh
I hope, I'm not, my only friend,
ooohhh."

It was Tyler. Tyler was the beautiful singer and amazing piano player. Josh was sitting down watching as Tyler began to sing again.

"Stay alive, stay alive for me,
you will die, but now your life is free,
take pride in what is sure, to, die."

I watched as Tyler ended the song with the beautiful cords on the piano. I didn't notice I was crying until I felt something on my hand. I could see a few tears shed from Tyler's eyes as well as Josh's. Josh began to applaud and so I was before I stopped myself.
"That song was written when I was in the hospital with Y/N." Tyler began
"Josh, I was so scared and thought I was going to lose her." Tyler began to cry.
"But hey Tyler, Y/N is still her, I mean hell she's sitting on your couch." I said smiling trying to lighten the mood.
"As a matter of fact, lets go see her." Josh said
"I'm just still upset." Tyler mumbled
"Why is that?" Josh asked.
"One of them started with she doesn't remember I'm her boyfriend." Tyler stated.
"Well replay it, 'get to know her' and then ask her out." Josh said
"No, It wouldn't be the same, She would think that we started dating then and there, but it would be hard not accidentally spill something out to her." Tyler said looking at his piano.
"Then I don't know Ty." Josh said
Then, I was stupid and kicked something over. I looked up to see Tyler and Josh looking at me.
"Y/N?" Tyler asked
"Tyler?" I asked back

a/n does anyone else cry during Truce that song makes me fucked up I love the beans so much💜💖💙💛💚❤️