Nightmares

Y/N's pOv
*********Trigger Warning*******
I was tied. I was taped up. My heart was beating. I couldn't see. I couldn't hear. I couldn't think. The room was dark and silenced. I don't remember anything. I licked the duck tape and pushed it off my moth. I looked around. Nothing. The door opened.
"Such a little smart one are we?"
the voice said. It was cold and hard.
"Let me go." I said sternly.
"why on Earth would I do that?" the voice chuckled. Blurryface.
"I. Hate. You." I said. I could tell he was smiling.
"Thank you for the ever so nice comment." He said. I squirmed even more. I heard a faint scream. Tyler.
"Tyler." i whispered.
"Tyler, You want Tyler? here." he said and then walked out. Not 10 seconds later, the door opened and Tyler came in on his knees mouth taped shut arms taped together and feet and legs tape together as well.
"You aren't real." I began.
"You are just a thought. You are not a human. You are a thing. You aren't me. You don't KNOW me. You will never know me." I said staring into his red glowing eyes.
"Take me." I said.
"Y/n." Tyler whispered.
"take me and let Tyler go." I said.
"Ummm how about. . . . . No." Blurry chuckled and killed Tyler.
"NOO!!" I yelled staring at Tyler's lifeless body.
"1. . . 2. . ." he started.
"Blurryface is a comin' for you."
"3. . . 4. . ."
"You're such a useless whore."
"5. . . 6. . ."
"You're such a bitch."
"7, 8"
"Imma saint just close your eyes..."
"And feel the pain..."
Next thing I knew I was shot and left bleeding. I cried. I screamed in pain. I squirmed. This was it, this was the end of me. I felt my eye lids close as I took my last breath...

And woke up. . . .