Remember Me?

Tyler's POV

    She's awake, Y/N's awake! Holy fuck, shit what do I say. I looked down at her and smiled.
"Hello." I say softly as her eyes went to panic. She started breathing heavily as I pushed a button to tell someone what was happening. She was having a panic attack. The doctors rushed in and calmed her down. They told me I was free to talk to her and if anything happens to push the button again.
I slowly walk up to Y/N as she was sitting up and her feet were dangling off of the hight bed. I looked at her and smiled as she did too and patted her hand next to her for me to sit. I sat next to her.
"Hello." She said like I did.
"Hi." I said.
We both smiled at each other as I opened my mouth to ask the question I was dying to ask,
"Do you remember me?" I asked cringing as I was waiting an answer.
She looked at me confused.
"I'm afraid not sir." She said as she looked at her feet and frowned. Y/N was a few  inches shorter than me.
"Well, um my name is Tyler, Tyler Joseph." I saw holding out my hand for her to shake.
"Nice to meet you Tyler Joseph, my names uh" she trailed off.
"Y/N, Y/N Y/L/N." I finished for her. She smiled.
"Thank you Tyler Joseph." she said
"My names Y/N Y/L/N" she smiled and shook my hand. We sat in silence for a little bit as a doctor came in.
"So, Miss. Y/L/N, how are you feeling?" he asked
"Great!" She cheered.
"Thats great to hear, did Tyler fill you in on some thing?" He smiled
"Yep, Thank you Tyler Joseph." she smiled.
"You don't have to call me Tyler Joseph you can just call me Tyler." I laughed. She did to.
"I know, I just like your full name, Tyler Joseph."

a/n another one in I'm trying to post a lot due to my inactivity