Stay here

Tyler's POV

We saw Y/N and started to run after her, she got away but dropped her phone in the process. I picked up her phone and decided to call 411. I told them that Y/N was trying to run away and they decided to send the police. I don't know if I should've called them but I did and no going back now.

     Josh and I soon turn the corner to see the cops and Y/N a couple feet away. I ran up to Y/N and one of the officers pushed me back. Josh and I were told to go home and I refused to move until I felt Josh grab my hand and drag me back to my house.

     We got to my place when my mother came in.
"Hey boys what's up?" She asked.
"The sky." I mumbled and sighed.
"What's wrong with him?" My mom asked looking at Josh.
"Y/N ran away from us and Tyler called the cops and they made Tyler and I come back here." Josh said.
She smiled and walked upstairs to her room.
I was on the edge of crying my eyes out until I felt Josh hug me. It took me a couple minutes to process what was happening until he sat up.
"Sorry about that I was trying to cheer you up ya know?" Josh said. I hugged him and said.
"Its okay Jishwa." smiling.
It wasn't weird, us hugging for a couple of minutes, because we don't mean it in a relationship way. We are just friends.
I hear Y/N's phone go off, and its a number.
"Hello?" I ask.
"Hi yes, this is the police officers that someone named Tyler Joseph called about their friend Y/N?" he asked.
"Uh yes? This is Tyler Joseph." I say.
"We need you and your friend to take a visit to the police station between now and tomorrow, if you are here between now and 12pm tomorrow you leave us our final and last choice." he said
"Oh okay, we will be there in a couple of minutes." I replied and hung up.

                     "Josh lets go"