Prove Them Wrong

Tyler's POV

The next morning I decided to go over to the hostages and check up on y/n, even though I was over there not even 24hours ago. I walked into the waiting room and told them I was here to visit my girlfriend. I walk in as she wasn't there. I started to panic (! at the disco) I asked one of the nurses where she was and their reply was horrible.
"Oh yes, Miss. Y/L/N was put into a different room, Mr. Joseph Y/N's heart stopped last night around 10:30pm." the nurse said and walked away.
My brain was still comprehending what the nurse had just said. I left the hospital around 10 last night. I forgot to ask what room.

I went to go get breakfast since I didn't eat I picked up my phone to call Y/N but then I remembered and sighed. I was on my way to Mc. Donalds going to get breakfast. I gripped the steering wheel as someone swerved in front of me. I honked my horn they hit me.

I woke to see me in a hospital bed.
"oh for fucks sake"
I thought as a knock came from the other side of the door. Soon a nurse came in she had blonde hair as she examined me.
"No bleeding, no concussion, how do you feel Mr. Joseph?" she asked
"Fine I guess my lower back and upper chest hurt but other than that I'm Okay." I said giving a smile
"Whatever, can you walk?" she sassed
"Well hell I don't know I just go into a car accident." I sassed back
"Listen here kid I can fix you or I can break you, Can you fucking walk?" she whisper yelled the first part and fucking. I stood off the bed getting up and walking out of the room towards the bathroom. I hear a knock yelling just a second. I walked out seeing that pissy nurse.
"I never said you could go Mr. Joseph." she hissed
"Well god damn for someone who doesn't want to do their job sure is a bitch." I hissed back as she punched me. Doctors came running as she kicked me making sure i landed on my back. I saw police come running towards us as I was about to punch her but I quickly backed out as they handcuffed her.
"Sir are you okay?!" someone said as the lifted me up.
"Im fine" I mumble. She lets go of me as I walk to my room and sit on the bed.
"Mr. Tyler? Or Mr. Joseph?" She asked.
"Just Tyler." I said
"Okay Tyler you are the kid who go into a car accident correct?" she asked giving me a smile.
"yes ma'am." I say smiling back
"Okay so Tyler how do you feel?" she asked.
"Well now my lower back hurts like hell." I say
"We are very sorry about Mrs. Blane she isn't the type of nurse who can handle people." The doctor said smiling. Then why the hell does she have a job? I thought.
"I know." She said. Did I saw that out loud?

A couple hours later I was free to go. I immediately ask if I could visit Y/N. I walked in as she was back in her room. I sat down in a chair closes to her as I heard a knock on the door following a nurse walking in.
"Are you Mr. Joseph, Miss. Y/L/N's boyfriend?" He asked. I simply nodded as he opened his mouth and then closed it. Her heart rate seemed back to normal. As he explained everything that happened last night. I wasn't paying attention until I heard him say.
"We now have been informed that Y/N will lose some of her memory, which means she will not remember you or any of her family, not even her name." He stated and left the room.
I was shocked from the news as I walked over to Y/N and ran my hand through her Y/H/C hair.
"Please prove them wrong Y/N, show them you will remember at least me." I whispered at I saw two Y/C/E eyes open and stare straight at me.

a/n I just posted another chapter today yee