Make Up, Or break up?

3rd person POV
The next morning Y/N woke up to a call from Josh?
"Hello?" she answered.
"Come over to my house now." Josh said before hanging up.
"Wh-" Y/N said before Josh ended the call.
She got ready and looked for her pack of cigarettes.
"What?" she asked looking more and more until Josh texted her.
Josh😂👍🖕: Now Y/N
Y/N: FINE!
Josh😂👍🖕 has read Y/N's message
Josh😂👍🖕 was active 40 seconds ago.
Y/N got ready and listened to My Chemical Romance.
Y/N walked up to Josh's door and knocked.
"Come in!" Josh yelled from the other end.
You walked in to see Tyler sitting on Josh's couch.
"Sit Y/N." Josh demanded.
She sat down as Tyler snickered.
"Tyler." Josh scrolled
"Now, I don't know what happened but all I know is you two used to be the life of the party, the couple everyone wants to be, but now? now you two are acting like two year olds." Josh said proving his point.
Tyler and Y/N were acting like children.Tyler threw Y/N's pack of cigarettes on the table.
"What the fuck are these Y/N?" he asked.
"Cigarettes." Y/N said picking the pack of the cancer causing sticks back up to feel they were empty.
"I don't want you smoking." Tyler said.
"Tyler, you lead me no choice it was either that or my other habit." Y/N said looking at the floor.
"Tyler I love you but seeing you kiss Jenna just made me loose it." Y/N said with tears rolling down her cheeks.
"Y/N my mind couldn't process until you walked away." Tyler said.
"I know it sound unbelievable but you've done that before right?" Tyler said proving his point.
"Right, but why did you seem like you didn't care when we were fighting?" Y/N asked.
"Because I knew whatever I did would make you upset, I never wanted you to pick up another habit." Tyler said actually Crying?
"Tyler, I'm so sorry." Y/N said.
"I know you understand my past and I just wish I could be happy again." Y/N said proving her point on why she was so upset.
"I have had almost everyone and everything in my life leave, I don't want you to leave me too." Y/N said full on crying at this point.
Tyler got up and hugged Y/N.
"I'm so sorry Y/N, I should've say this to you sooner." Tyler said.
"I love you Tyler." Y/N said.
"I love you too." Tyler said.
Josh was going to tell them it was best if the split ways, but Josh figured it'd make matters worse for His and Tyler's and Y/N's friendship.