Maybe We Should Go

Tyler pov
I love y/n and I'm glad we are together, but with all good things come with a bad. f/n. Yeah, sure she was y/n's best friend but she just wont leave me alone. Like now me and my new girlfriend we going for a walk around the city, when someone starts calling me. It was an unknown number, so I ignored it.
"What's wrong Ty?" she asked. I gave her a hug and kissed her hair.
"Nothing, it's just f/n wont leave me alone." I chuckled
"Oh, if she calls you tell her to fuck off I hate her after what she did." y/n looking in my eyes. I got pretty confused until my brain remembered what f/n actually did. I kiss y/n and ask her if she's hungry.
"I'm starving but we don't have a car." she said looking down at the ground.
"Welp, we have legs for a reason, what do you want to eat?" I asked.
"Well how bout Taco Bell?" she suggests. My eyes grew wide.
"Hell yeah, I never knew you liked Taco Bell." I said as we started walking.
"I do I love it!"
(I do Love it its all i ever eat!😂)
"That's sick!" I say as we keep walking.

      Once we finally found a Taco Bell I noticed someone was there. f/n.
FFFUUCCCCKKKK!!! I mentally screamed. I guess y/n noticed me trying not to scream and kissed my cheek.
"Just ignore her okay, we came here to get now to get pissy with her." y/n said.
"Yeah you're right thanks y/n!" I said and kissed her lips. I assume f/n noticed because she got mad after the kiss.

      We ordered our food, when f/n came up to me and said.
"Hey tyty how about me and you go somewhere and leave this slut you said you hated?" f/n asks. Y/n got with and stood in front of f/b and I.
"Babe remember what you said." I told her. She didn't respond to me.
"What did you call me?" y/n asks. F/n opened her mouth as I soon got up and said.
"Y/n I think we should go..."

im sooo lazy guys okay but there way or may not be a long ass chapter next, suggestions would be SICK!!! Thanks Bye XxXxX