Coming home way sooner

Y/N's POV
Trigger warnings throughout story
I walked down the streets and sat down at a random place. I don't know why I'm so clingy it's just
********Tigger Coming up********
That Tyler saved me, I haven't cut in a couple days not that long I know, but I'm pretty damn proud of it. I remember wanting to die wanting something to kill me instead of me killing myself. I don't know, I thought then people wouldn't be still talking shit of how I killed myself. But when Tyler came to prospective, my hole life changed I was happy, I was wanting to stay alive, I knew I had someone who cared. Now Tyler's like the rest, they all leave eventually.
*******End Of Trigger********
I decided to go ahead back to Tyler's house, yes I know what the fuck that's so stupid why would anyone do that? Well, Tyler's house is at least nice warm and comfortable unlike the street hard noisy smelly ect. I rather go to Tyler's house.
I walked through the door and went up to Tyler's room I looked at my cracked phone wishing someone who cared would call. Next thing I know Tyler Joseph comes up. I press my power button twice sending him straight to voicemail. I have numerous text calls and voicemails from him.
"Great" I sigh out.
(Heres The text Messages)
Tyler; Hey Y/N how are you doing
delivered at 10:36am
Tyler: Maddie said you weren't at the house today.
Tyler: I figure you just went out to get food or something.
delivered at 11:02am
Tyler: Okay Y/N hahaha pranks over its been three hours please answer.
delivered at 2:53pm
Tyler Y/N I'm begging you pease answer my text I have only been gone for three days.
Tyler: Thats it im calling you.
delivered at 3:03pm
Tyler: I left you a voice message.
Tyler: I love you Y/N.
delivered at 3:56pm
I looked at the clock 4:25pm huh not to long ago. I listened to the voicemails.
Tyler: "Hey Y/N um you haven't been answer my calls or my text I just want you to be safe if you get this tell maddie please. I care about you and love you a lot Y/N I'll be home in a week and three days. Love you."
second voice mail
Tyler: "It's been an hour and Maddie says you're gone. Uh you should have your phone with you but if you don't understandable I love you see you soon."
Third voice message
Tyler: Okay Y/N you are scaring me now please please please answer with something I love and care about you please please please answer me I fucking love you so much."
End of new voicemails.
I sigh and share I'm all the photos of him and Jenna.
Y/N: Having fun?
Tears come out of my eyes I hate being mean or snapping at Tyler but he wants to know why I'm not answering.
Tyler: Where did those come from?
Y/N: Oh really uh it looks like an outfit I remember very well, YOUR black tank top YOUR black skinny jeans oh and a GIRL YOU said YOU HATED.
Y/N: Why Tyler.
Tyler: Y/N that photo was from when we were dating.
Y/N ph so you just magically can still fit an outfit from 4 years ago? did puberty not hit you?
Tyler: I don't have that same outfit The jeans ripped and my shirt in that is a little too.
Y/N: Okay, so?
Tyler: So that was from a long time ago.
Y/N: Tyler if you wanted her just say it you dont have to keep fighting about it.
tyler: but i dont want her.
Y/N: Okay Tyler.
*******Trigger Up coming********
Tyler: Y/N you do that when somethings wrong. Whats wrong?
Y/N: DID YOU JUST FUCKING ASK WHATS WRONG IM YOUR FUCKING GIRLFRIEND AND YOU TURN AROUND AND KISS ANOTHER GIRL TYLER YOU ARE JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE THE LEAVE YOU ARE JUST LIKE THEM SO IM DONE WITH ALL OF IT IM DONE WITH LIVING IM DONE WITH EVERYTHING GO AHEAD DATE JENNA SEE IF I GIVE A FUCK AFTER THE NEXT COUPLE DAYS!
Tyler: Y/N please don't
Read at 4:56pm
Tyler: I love you
read at 4:57pm
Y/N: Goodbye Tyler
Y/N: I did once love you
Tyler: Y/N please
read at 4:58pm
Tyler: I'm coming home.
delivered at 4;59 am.

Im done with tyler.
****End of Trigger and Chapter***