Welcome to hell

Y/n's pov
minor swearing
look for ***Trigger***
Stay alive frens

      Ugh god Monday, my least favorite day. School. School to me is hell, so when the greeters say "Hi welcome to sc/n(school name)." is like them saying "Hi welcome to hell where no one can escape until 3:35pm." Yeah thats school in a nut shell.
      I quickly got dressed, just into a P!ATD shirt some black skinny jeans and some red converse. I ran out the door running past my parents. Lets say things didn't go to well last night..

Flash back ***May Trigger Some***
     I walked through the door to hear
"Oh look who's here, little miss I'm so big and tough girl." from my dad.
He started walking closer to me.
"What are you going to do now, slap me?" he said in his 'calm' voice .
"n-n-no." I whisper.
As he pushes me against the wall screaming at me.
"GODDAMNIT YOU LITTLE PEICE OF SHIT ILL STRANGLE YOU TO DEATH YOU LITTLE DISGRACE."
He released me hearing a knock on the door, I quickly ran upstairs to get away from him.
      I ran to my room and locked the door shut. On my bed laid my math homework and a pencil and a few blank pieces of paper.

Just do it now, no one likes you
When will you just leave me alone?
Oh y/n, do we have to go over this again?
haha jokes on you dick face, I don't have anything.
I know you're thinking about it..
No I'm not
Y/n break the pencil, come on you know you want to.
    Soon, they were chanting at me to do it, so I snapped the pencil in half for it to leave a sharp pointy edge.

NOW CUT!!
   They screamed as I did too and jabbed the pencil in my are and wrote: "This is what you cause me to do, you cause me to do this, I am your little sculpture you carve into." Blood when every where I personally liked it, it calms me. I hope I will bleed out soon until my dad busted in my room, kicking down the door.
"Lets see, what did the little fuck up do now?!" he says grabbing my arm forcefully.
"Awww shit." I saw he laughs and squeezes harder.
"STOPP PLEASE!!" I scream as he throws me out of my room and tells me to go outside. Will Monday be the same? Or will it be worse?
End of flash back ***end of trigger***
      I soon hear people laughing as I see a bus drive by. Wow. Just. Great. So, I started picking up my feet and started heading towards school.
       Once I walk in I bump into somebody. I cringe as I look up to see the boy smiling.
"Hi." he looks at my paper that fell out of my folder.
"Hi Y/n, I'm Tyler, Tyler Joseph."

(a/n so sorry I haven't updated at all but yeah i hope this chapt. is long enough for you all i might update twice today 😱 lol XxX)