Chapter 53: His Gift

Megans POV:

It was Justins birthday soon, the day after tomorrow. Ryan and Chaz were still here. Justin seemed to like that. I thought I would be cleaning up after them but no. They were fine.

I didnt know what to do for Justins birthday... I know he was going to party with his friends but I didnt know what I was going to give him.

"Hey Chaz watcha doing?" I asked him. He was laying down on long seat-sort of tanning. Today was a hot day and the guys wanted to go for a swim. Justin and Ryan were playing with Cody in the water when Chaz and I were laying down sort of getting a tan ish thing.

"Nothing Much" he said

"Thinking about anything?" I asked

"Im not really thinking about anything." he said

"Why so emotionless?" I said getting worried.

"Nothing nothing I swear.." he said getting annoyed

"Sorry" I said

"Its ight"

"Well I came to here to ask you about Justins birthday... What should we do and what should I give him?"

"Hmm well hes already going partying- he said hes taking us."

"Well Im not going to his party." I said

"What? Why?" he said surprised.

"Umm no. Plus its not going to be in the house. He renting some other place.... and I just dont want to party alright? Im pregnant." I said rolling my eyes.

"Un-lucky" he said smirking.

"Whatever. Well What should I give him?"

"Something from the heart hmm" Chaz said.

"OH MY GOSH JUST FOUND THE PERFECT IDEA!!!" I said scaring the crap out of Chaz.

"What is it?"

"Ill tell you later okay? I need to get started its going to take forever. OH and please do me a favor?!" I begged. He nodded. "Are you going to drink?" I asked

"A little bit. not that much" he answered

"Good, well keep an eye out for Justin to see if he gets involved with other women... last time things didnt go well" I said

"What happened last time?" he asked chuckling.

"A fucking bitch was lap dancing him and he said her name all night." I said.

"Well good thing you guys are still together" he said getting a bit awkward.

"Yes, so keep an eye out! Alright?" I said

"Promise"

"Good! Love ya!" I said. I ran inside the house and went quickly on my computer. I set up a livestream.

"HEY GUYS! This is Megan. I wanted to share some awesome news with you "Beliebers!" So Since you all know that the day after tomorrow is going to be Justins birthday? Soo, I really couldnt decide what to give him and my awesome friend Chaz Somers gave me a huge idea. More like a quote, well he said "Something from the heart". Soo I thought that since you Beliebers make Justin smile the most. I thought it would be best to include all of you. So what we are going to do is meet me  at Justins favorite skate park where he goes all the time, and there is a empty wall covered with nothing around the skate park and what we are going to do is paint the whoooole wall with the Beliebers art talent, we can even team up to draw Justin on it and write his songs and something really creative and special!! So since its going to take a really long time, meet me tomorrow at the Pop Skatepark at 1pm! Be sure to tell all your friends. The most important thing is that we cannot tell Justins. Its a secret! So byee! Hope to see you guys there!" I said waving. I ended the live stream.