Chapter 5: Kidnapped

Chazs POV:

I woke up and got ready for the day. I went inside Justins room to see him still sleeping so now was my time. I went searching for Scooter all over the house until I found him in the library.

"Hey Scooter, we gotta talk" I said quietly

"Sure what is it?" he said very loudly

"SHHHH" I said before he woke Justin up

"Okay it is a long story from last night so um...the point is... We need Megan back"

"Well duh" Scooter said

"Like Literally"

"Well Chaz, she said she is never coming back, so obvious as that is.. she isnt coming back"

"Well how about we trick her? I bet when she gets here and see Justins its going to be hard for her to see how broken the boy is and she will stay with him. It could be an emotional day but you know it could work" I said

"It could work... But how are we going to trick her? Whats the plan?"

" Well Im going for the hard way...." I said, then explaining the plan.

"Works" he said smiling

" I hope so" I said nervously.

I packed some emergency things just in case inside my backpack and headed for the airplane. I was going back to New York. Scooter got me a first class airplane ticket.

Along the flighting hours, I thought about how the plan was going to work...

But I just hope it works...

***

I finally reach her dorm in the apartments of her place. I finally knock.

"OH MY GOD CHAZ?" she yelled in excitement

"Hey baby, how you doing?" I went in to hug her

"Hey! What are you doing here?!" she said in shock

"Just coming to see my babe early.." I said feeling completley guilty for lying.

"Well come in! And babe why do you only have a backpack?" she asked

"Oh um.. Well..." I didnt know what to say... I went up closer to her as if I was about to kiss her but sadly I didnt.

I injected the needle of sleeping for 12 hours. It was a deep knock out drug. I felt bad for doing this but it had to be done- for Justins sake. It could not have been less deadly.

The pain and shock and confusion in Megans eyes were horrible... then she finally knocked out.

I put her on the couch as I ran to her room to pack some of her things. I just put in whatever clothes she has in the suitcase and got her make up and tooth brush and hairbrush, her phone, phone charger and whatever things she might need.

Finally I put on her jacket on her and carried her out with a help of Kenny, who had came along with me.

"Wow, its been forever" he said after seeing Megan

"Almost 6 months" I said smiling.

"Hmm okay man lets go! The jet is here" Kenny said.

When we got outside people starred at us really weird. It looked as if we were kidnapping her. Well we sorta were.
Once we got in the jet, I called Scooter.

"Yo Scoot, I'm on the jet. I got her." I said

"Wow that easy?" he said surprised.

"Yeah, hows Justins?"

"Hes quieter than usual. He asked about you and I told him you were out and coming back. I was nervous at the time" he said

"Yeah same here when Megan asked me about my suitcase"

"Well are you sure this is a good idea? Im getting scared"

"Im sure... Megan will wake up and see Justin and get furious at me thats it"

"Well im here waiting. Better hurry up and come here before she wakes up"

"Yeah kay bro bye" I hanged up.

***

After six hours of the plane we finally got off. We were two hours late though. Megan only had 5 hours left to wake up, despite the other one hour after knocking her out.

"Hey Scooter!" I yelled once I saw him

"Hey guys, long flight?"

"Yeah" I said handing him the bags.

Once we got home, Kenny secretly placed Megan on Justins bed, who Justin was sleeping.

I wasnt sure if this was a good idea anymore. I was getting scared of Megan who would wake up to see the person who she hated most now. But it was for their own good.

"Sorry Meg" I said kissing her cheek and left. 5 hours till she wakes up...

I was dreaming a wonderful dream after falling asleep until I heard a scream.

"AHHHH" it screamed.

It was Megan. I looked at the time and it was 11pm.

Yep she was awake... The drama would start about now.

Megan's POV:

I finally felt my body come alive and feel warm when I opened my eyes. My vision was blurry, the last thing I remember was Chaz injecting something in me. How could he? Was he trying to kill me?

I move a little and rub my eyes until my visions were clear. Where was I?
I looked around the room a little only to have flashback from this room. I knew this room...
This was the room that I wanted to forget and didn't forget.

Justins room.

I felt a tear roll down at the ends of my eyes. Just then something moved beside me, I looked to my right very slowly... Until a saw a face.

"AHHHHHH" I screamed on top of my lungs as I also fell off the bed. Oh my god, there was a person next to me.

The person was also frightened and sat up. Just then the person got up and turned on the lights. Of course that person would be Justin.

He looked me at in such big eyes. He rubbed them again to make sure this wasn't a dream.

"Megan?" he said with rusty voice

I stayed quiet.

"You..you came back?" he said in tears. I felt myself tearing up too.

Justins depression was horrible only to find I did this to him.
No I didn't come back for him. I was forced to. Knowing how I came here, I was so killing Chaz.

"What happened" Chaz said coming in

"How could you Chaz" I said through my teeth

"Sorry Babe" he said

"Dont call me that" I said getting out the door

As I was walking a hand grabbed my arm and yanked me back

"Please dont leave like this. You have some unfinished business here" Chaz said

"Im sorry but I dont think you heard my cleary- I Dont have ANY business left here CHAZ" I yelled

"Yeah you do. A very big one." he said rudely

"I dont need you in my business then"  I said harshly

" You couldnt fix it so I stepped in" he said

"Well You dont need to anymore, so I suggest you step OUT" I yelled trying to make him let go of me. As I finally yanked out my arm from his grib , I kept walking until Chaz made me stop.

" How can you live like this? How can you just leave it all again?" he said

Tears bundled up in my eyes, but I held them back

"I left once, so I could do it again" I said without turning back

" No. No you cant Meg. Were you blind a minute ago? Have you SEEN Justin? Have you seen all the sorry and depressings in his eyes? Hes skin and bones now... Everyday he would put a fake smile on his face and pretend like theres nothing hurting and burning inside of him and every night he would cry and wait for you and call out your name. Hes going mental because of you" Chaz said

I felt shatter in my heart. He was right. It was all because of me. I cant believe even after five, six months he still isnt over me.

"And when you were in tears and in depression, Justin knew enough if he didnt do the right thing by breaking up with Courtney and go back to you, you wouldnt have lived another day Megan! And it wasnt even that long. But you? Its been 6 months! HALF a fucking year. How do you think he stayed strong for half a freaking year MEGAN! You wouldnt have been strong enough to live half a year if he didnt end things with Court. You see a difference now? Chaz yelled at me

I started to sob now. He was right. Very right. My knees were trembling hard. I couldnt stand anymore as I fell on my knees and broke down.

" You have no idea, how painful it is to lose somebody.." he said.

Why did he say that? Has he ever lost somebody he loved so much?

I cried my eyes out. I finally managed to stop and lift myself up.

I wasnt leaving like this again. We all knew what would happen if I leave like this.

I ran back to Justins room. He was there on the floor on his knees- the same pose he was when I left the room. He was in shock. Scooter and Chaz were behind me at the door. I grabbed Justins arms and lifted him up as he gazed into my eyes.

I was crying now and so was he- but he was sliently crying.. I wrapped my arms around his waist and he wrapped his arms around neck and my head.

"W-why w-w-ould you w-wait for me f-for that l-long!" I finally said but crying at the same time

"I guess you were someone worth waiting for..." he said in a calm voice, and said it closer to my ear.

I sobbed even more, hating myself of what I did in the past. For one moment I would have killed this guy... the guy I loved most.

"Shh" Justin said calming me as he kissed the top of my head.

"I love you" he whispered in my ear.

"I love you too Justin. Im so sorry!" I said

Then I felt him smile on my head.

"Woah did he just Smile?" I heard Scooter talking to Chaz at the door

"A real one man" replied Chaz

"Picture moment" he said laughing.

Then both of them took pictures and Justin calmed me.

This was a moment to remember...