Chapter 43: One thing

Megans POV:

"Wow your doing well" I said proud of Justin who was handling Cody very much well than before.

"Yeah I think he is getting used to me" he said smiling

"Wow you guys look great. like a real family!" Chaz said commenting us and taking a picture

"Perfect" Justin smiled

"Its sad your going. You were such a big help" I said going over to Chaz

"Well now that Justins here it wont be so awkward now" he said

"Hey, its not awkward with you though" I said honestly. He smiled.

Justin handed over Cody to me, and went out to the airport to drop off Chaz who was going back to Canada. I was able to afford a car with unknown money coming into my bank account.

I looked at Cody who had brown hair with a little blonde in between. I guess thats a mix of Justins and I hair. Well the eyes were definetly mine. He was so cute. And to think I almost killed this baby without even knowing. I think it was luck that made him alive.

Last night was great. We celebrated Codys birthday at the kids playground thing and it was fun. Mostly because paps were barley there because we had a baby and it would be dangerous for them to keep crowding us. Some people asked if Chaz was the father because he was more closer with Cody, yet I was cuddling with Justin making the strangers in New York thinking what the heck.

Inside I was thrilling that I was starting a small family with Justin. He made his last promise yesterday making me feel confident about him now. Seemed like that year before rehab turned him from being a bratty superstar into a mature adult now.

"Hey baby" Justin said coming in

"Hi. Codys sleeping" I said.

"Let me see" he said walking over to the room. He started taking pictures of Cody.

"Stop it" I silently yelled. Justin laughed as he grabbed me by my waist and kissed me. The butterflies and fireworks were back on. They never died- they just killed all the stress and anger inside me...that is because Justin was special..

"Your even more beautiful after you give birth. You look stronger than ever" he said very close to my face

"Well I guess what Courtney said was true"

"What'd she say?"

"She said a women that gave birth are a lot stronger than a women who didnt"

"Well shes right"

"Yep"

"So has Courtney visited?"  he asked

"Yes a couple of times. Lately she had been busy with modeling in Australia and stuff" I said

"Hmm. I saw they James and her still are together huh"

"Yep, I think they will make a commitment soon"

"Commitment? Like marriage?" Justin asked me in curiousity

"Yeah why?"

"Nothing nothing" he said smiling

I knew he thought of us being married. To be honest I wasnt sure if I still wanted it to be. Even if you are married, and you want to break up its like going to the court to break up. Which is annoying...

Justin and I sat down on the couch exausted. We watched some vines and cracked up like crazy. The feeling of being in Justins arms were unbelievablely missed. I felt safter, felt calm, felt different. As if we never had any fights or anything... and back to those days where we first met. Besides its been 3 years worth of this.