Chapter 32: Proposal

Justins POV: 

"Justin Justin! WAKE UP ITS CHRISTMAS!" Jaxon and Jazzy jumped on my bed. 

Today was Christmas. But I didnt have any holiday season air around me. I let out a smile at least and got up. They grabbed me by the hand, dragging me to the big living room. Everybody was already up except for me.

"Merry Christmas Justin!" they all said except for Megan and Courtney. Then I noticed Chantel was there too.

"Merry Christmas" I greeted back. "What are you doing here babe?" I asked Chantel when I walked over to her.

"Surprise!" she said kissing me. I tried to kiss back but didnt have the strength!

"PRESENT TIIIMEEE" the kids yelled.

***

Mom and dad gave out presents to Scooter, Yael, the kids, and me.  Mom only gave Megan a present. Oh and I forgot to mention that James left early this morning-as so I heard. Dad didnt give anything to Megan but Courtney. Talk about harsh. Megan and Courtney handed out presents to the people, they were all clothes which meant Courtney did the shopping.

I got regular items like shoes and clothes. Chantel barley got any presents which I felt bad for her. She came out of nowhere too. I do admit that this was the weirdest Christmas ever. Everyone had no emotion, or happiness in their expression.

"Yael. Here" Scooter said to her. Everyone stare in shock. He gave her a huge teddy bear, almost her size- and some other small boxes of jewlery. She opened the small boxes and inside there were a necklace, and a braclet. Of course they were meant for love. Inside a big heart- the necklace- wrote in Scooter+Yael. It was sweet.

"Whats this?" Yael said after picking up what the huge bear was holding. Scooter took the small box from her and kneeled down.

"Oh my god.." Yael said

He opened the box, and showed a huge diamond ring. "Yael. Ive been thinking about this for a very long time now. I have made up my mind to love you and stay with you forever. You are one in a million in the world, and Im so lucky to find you. Your my soulmate for real. You are my heart and my soul. Also we have this baby coming on soon and starting a family soon. And Im really commited to this. I love you. Will you marry me?" he said flashing his great smile.

Everybody "Aww" and commented it was adorable. Everyone was taking pictures and video taping. Mom was already crying and of course Yael too. She took a while to answer, but the obvious answer was..

"Yes.. I will marry you" she said in her tears. He slided the ring on her. They both hugged and kissed. We all tooks pictures and posted them on everything. I wish I had proposed too but it was not gonna happen.

***

The news were spreading about the proposal. Another unexpected news was that people were shocked about the fact Megan and I were celebrating Christmas together. People thought we were friends. When it was the complete opposite.

We all played board games and played in the game room. The ladies baked lots of cookies and goodies. I couldnt stop starring at Megan whenever I saw her. Chantel wasnt with them though, she was always with me, playing with us- guy games and stuff. I felt bad that nobody here didnt like her except dad. He gave her special treatment. I didnt like that. It made me want Chantel to myself more though. We made out every time we caught each others eyes.

Also everytime I ran to the bathroom or went to get a drink I always bumped into Megan. At last she thought I was following her and doing it on purpose. She gave me dirty looks, and called me names. It pissed me off.