Chapter 3: Im His

Megans POV:

I woke up with a huge headache. I looked at myself in the mirror and stare in shock. My face was all black from my make up and my hair a mess. Oh no, looks like I have cried last night... What did I do wrong?

I went downstairs to smell great pancakes cooking. I smiled at Chaz who looked at me.

"Mmm Smells wonderful Chaz" I said

"Why, thank you. Did you have good sleep?" he asked

"Yeah Guess so. Kinda have a little headache...But Uhh what happened last night?" I said asking a bit scared.

"Well you kinda started a huge fight with some girls at the bar and they kinda said some shitty stuff to you and you got sad and cried. End of story" he said

"What?Thats all?" I said in amazement.

"Yep" he said not looking at me.

"Okay then..." I said. Thats weird because I saw things more crazy last night.. Was Chaz lying to me? Of course he never would, so I trust him.

"Watcha wanna do today?" he asked me

" Hmm... Oh my gosh, lets go to the carnival" I suggested

"Sure" he said smiling

After we ate breakfast we got ready to go out. We got into the car and left off to the carnival. Once we got there, people started to realize who I was. They took pictures secretly but It was very obvious that they were taking pictures. I even heard whispers saying "Thats Megan, Justin Biebers ex girlfriend", "Justin cheated on her like twice", "Thats Chaz Somers, Justins Best friend", "What the hell is she doing with him?" " Oh my gosh, are they dating" and stuff. I hated hearing that crap.

"Are you okay?" Chaz asked me. I think he heard those whispers too.

"Yeah totally" I said faking that I actually was okay.

" C'mon I bet I can beat you in skeeball and darts" he said trying to cheer me up

"Hey! You so cant!" I said running after Chaz.

We both played some skeeball first and I ended up winning by 10 points.

"Your not so bad Somers" I said wrapping my hands around his waist with my right arm. He seemed shocked I did that. Then he wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

" Im so embarrassed that I said I was going to beat you. But we still havent played darts" he said.

I laughed as we walked over to the darts game. I liked the balloon one because it was fun. We both played very competively and Chaz ended up winning.

"Here you go" the girl said giving Chaz a huge teddy bear

"And Here YOU go" he said giving the bear to me

"Awwn thanks. You didnt have to" I said blushing

"But I wanted to" he said as he kissed my cheek.

He shocked me by doing that. I was even blushing more.

"You really know how to handle with girls especially me" I said

" Haha, Your so not a girl" he said

"Hey!" I said laughing along with him.

Just then a little boy bumped into Chaz from behind making him shove himself to me our faces were inches apart... And yet he used this moment to do what he wanted to do.

"Well I'll admit, your a beautiful girl" he said coming way closer to my face until he made our lips meet.

He moved his lips with mine and I didn't want to make him feel bad so I kissed him back. Many picture shutters went off. Ugh! We looked around to see paps taking pictures along aside some teenagers. Just then I felt a little pain in my back. I turned around to see an angry mob of teenage girls who had eggs in their hands. Like what the fuck? Luckily today was really warm.

"Hey! You can't do that! What the hell?" I said angrily.

"We HATE you!!" thy said throwing more eggs. I covered myself until Chaz grabbed my hand and ran off. We both ran until we were out of breath. The mob were following us until we lost them. Ugh I looked at myself and I was covered in slimy yolk.

"Oh MY FUCKING GOD! This is all BIEBERS FAULT!" I said completely pissed.

Chaz just laughed and took pictures, while I frowned.

"C'mon lets go babe" he said taking off my jacket and giving me his. He was such a gentlemen..he started driving home.

"Wait don't you wanna get something to eat?" I asked

"Yeah but you gotta get cleaned up missy!"

"I'm okay really"

"Or do you want take out"

"nah I rather eat inside the restaurant" I said

"you sure? Your going to get annoyed and get fun of by thousands of people" he said worried

"the paps took enough pictures"

"let's order take out mkay"

"Ok fine" I said agreeing at last.

I took a shower once we got home. After a warm shower, shampooing my hair 30 times I felt clean enough to get out.

"Oh my gawsh it smells yummmy" I said coming into the kitchen. Chinese take out smelled great. I digged up mine.

I surfed through the Internet to see the latest news. It said "Chaz Somers best friend of Justin Bieber breaks the guy code". What the hell, that is so not a big deal.

"After Justin Biebers cheating scandal with his girlfriends sister got out, by then girlfriend Megan Lowe totally hated him since then. That when she had enough to leave the popstar for good. Couple of days ago Chaz Somers and Lowe were hanging out during the day and later were spot at a club in New York. But lately today the two were spot at a carnival spending time with each other and soon to be kissing before Lowe started to get egged by some haters. Do you think they are dating? If they are.. Is Justin mad?"

Who cares if he got mad. But there was one question I didnt know about: Were Chaz and I dating or not?

I have no idea.

"So Chaz... I have a question" I said awkwardly

"Yeah"

"Are we...."

"If you want to" he said when he understood

"Maybe..." I said

"Then yeah.." he said blushing.

"hehe, so when you leaving to LA?" I asked

"What? Going to date me till then break up?" he joked

"No.. And that's not funny" I said

"Sorry babe.. Umm I'm going to LA in a week. And then come Back in a week" he said

"Oh ok" I replied.

After we ate we watched tv. Chaz's arms were around me. The reminded me of the way Justin used to do that and I felt secured... But... But... Chaz was my new Justin now... I hope...because right now Im his.

---------------------------------------------------

Authors note:

So sorry for the long update, I had a huge fever and my eyeballs came out lol.

Also I made an Instagram!!! Follow!!

@Fake_Date_Series