Chapter 37: I heard

Megans POV:

Months went by pretty quick. After the weird moment at Scooters wedding, everyone has been asking me about my own wedding which I thought I wasnt going to have. People annoyed the shit out of me-mostly the media people. Just because Justin and I hanged out for a day or saw each other, they would think we were dating. Which we totally werent. Lately, hes been doing well on his "bad boy" image.

Justin changed a lot ever since his birthday. He was offically 21 now, while I was still 19 but my birthday was coming up very soon. Back to the wedding day, Justin invited me to his birthday bash, but purposly I didnt go. The news were going wild about his birthday party, saying he had all these rappers and gansters came and some strippers. Since he was now legal to drink, he took that overboard.

I- honestly think that his first personality was a lot better than his new one now. Its funny how people can change. Lately, Ive been worried about my weight. Ive gained a few pounds, making me cut of my favorite junk food. Eating healthy was like not eating at all, it was driving me nuts.

Yael and Scotoers honeymoon was the worlds best honeymoons ever. They went Paris, and rented out an island all to themselves. Well for my thoughts it was pretty sweet.

Today was April 13th already. My birthday was three days away and I havent planned anything for it. Not sure whether to celebrate or not, because I wasnt in the mood at all. Maybe I could head over to LA and party with some friends like Ariana or something. But then again I was restless to move another movement.

"Hello?" I said picking up my phone when it rang without looking at the caller ID. I put my pen down as I was doing my homework.

"HI!" she said in her perky voice

"Hey! Ariana?" I guessed

"DING DING DING" she said

"This is your number now?" I asked. Ever since new year we lost touch, and her number wasnt working.

"Yep. I had to keep it a secret back then because fans were finding out my number quickly" she said annoyed

"Haha, I see. So why so happy?" I asked

"Its almost your birthday!" she yelled through the phone.

"Riight, how did you know?" I asked

"Just because I didnt do anything for the last 2 years on your birthday doesnt mean I forget!" she said laughing her in her high voice.

"Well.. I dont care. Im not doing anything at all" I said

"What? How can you not do anything for the last 3 years- this year included! We have to do something" she said

"Um dont want to. dont feel like it" I said shaking my head

"It'll be fun" she said cheering me on.

"Sorry Ari, but its not a big deal mkay?" I said

"Well how about you come over to LA and we will grab some dinner together or something PLEEASE?" she said begging.

"Me go to LA? Awwn why cant you come over here?" I said whining

"Psh yeah right, As much as I love traveling but New York is a very hard place to do whatever, so just come to your hometown and lets hang!" she said

"Fine.." I said giving in. "Just dinner and a sleep over right" I said making sure

"Yep" she said

"Okay then. Should I go over their on the 15th or on the 16th?" I asked

"Um how about the 15th? and go back on the 17th or something?" she said

"Great. Ill get my ticket now" I said