Chapter 20: Other problems

Megans POV:

How dare she even call me and threaten me? Wish I went over to her and slapped her. What happened to the girl? How can anyone be horrible enough to change their whole personality..

If I see her next time, and she does something worse. Im so going to kill her. But what did she mean shes going to break Justin and I up the hard way? You have got to be kidding me. The girl broke off their relationship when they had the chance to get back together... So its her fault. Not mine.

I decided to call Justin. Courtney was out shopping and Harry left anyway. I needed to talk to him anyway.

J- Hello?

M-Hey

J-Hey baby.. how are you?

M-Nothing much, just home alone.

J-Oh wheres Court? And why did she leave my baby girl alone?

M-Haha to be honest, she went shopping with a friend she made here and.... Harry and I were together this morning, he just left.

J-What? Harry? So the news were true huh.

M-Yeah... but dont worry okay? We are just friends, Im helping him to date Cara. And we kinda partied last night and had hangovers this morning, but trust me nothing happened

J-Oh.. Well I trust you.

M- Good. So whats happening with Selena?

J- Umm ugh sorry Megan.. I havent been completely honest with you.. She... tried to kiss me couple of times but I threw her off and I didnt kiss her.

M- Oh.. well the devil will do that for sure... Ugh I hate her so much

J- Me too. Wish we hadnt run into her at DisneyLand.

M-Yeah. Well she kinda called me.. just now...

J-WHAT?! She did? What did she say?

M-She threatend me saying "Break up with Justin or I will break you guys up the hard way" Like seriously the girls got some issues...What do we do?

J-Just ignore her okay? Shes going to make you feel bad by words. So dont believe them. We are going to stay together no matter what. Please if you hear any rumors about kissing or whatever crap, dont believe them. She also threatend me about spreading rumors about that to make you think that Im cheating on you.

M-Wow... that bitch...

J-Yeah.. well a week had past.. 2 more until thanksgiving!

M-I cant wait!

J- Yeah..kay babe, talk to you later, gotta run

M-Kay love you

J-Love you more.

I hanged up the phone as I frowed at my home cover. It was a picture of Justin and I at disneyland. I smiled whenever I looked at it, but not right now. What if the rumors were true? What if they really did happen and Justin really was cheating on me... Im not letting Selena get to me like this. She is going to pay...

Justins POV:

I cant believe I sort of lied to Megan about Selena. Was I protecting Selena at the same time? That could never happen. I will do anything right now to get Selena out of my life. Shes going to ruin it.

I felt like I was back in depression. All the anger and sadness came back to me. That is only because I wasnt with Megan. The one who cared for me as much as the people around me, I need her right now.. how can I wait 2 more weeks?