Chapter 14: Suddenly

Megans POV:

I finally finished the day at school and now was waiting for Courtney at the airport. I hated going back and forth in New York because of all the stupid traffic and the cold weather.

I texted Justin as I waited for Courtneys plane to arrive.

M-Hey Babe, whats up? Hows touring? :)

J-Hey! Nothing much, Im just eating b4 going on stage. Im going on in 30 minutes... well tourings the normal :P

M-Ohh.. I c.... Anyway.. Guess what?

J- Umm u had a fight at skool?

M-Wa? How did u no?

J- Some peeps from ur skool posted it on Twitter.. its almost viral.

M- Ugh I hate skool now... :(

J-Come here to me baby ;)

M- Ugh I wish :*

J-Then do it

M-#impossible

J- :((

M- Well I guess the fight wasnt that important but there was something else...

J- Oh..wat?

M- Courtney contacted me dis morning :/

J-Woah? Courtney? Courtney Lowe?

M- Duh who else :P

J- What did she say?

M- She said shes sorry for everything and wants to meet up and stuff. So right now Im actually waiting for her plane and we r probably going to get something to eat and talk..

J-Woah.. thats weird. Be careful honey :*

M- Yeah I will.. but what should I do about her?

J- Its up to you.. she is yo sister tho

M-Yeah... I wish u were here :)

J- Nah I wish u were HERE ;)

M- Haha, soon soon... Im just glad at some point that Britney aka the bitch from the video didnt mention anything about the pregnancy thing.. she would have embarrassed me for real shit..

J- Yeah.. shes really mean... Should I talk to her? Tell her to leave you alone?

M- Nah Its fine...I bet the next thing we all know is that you would be making out with her..

J- Now ur mean.. :(

M- Who knows. :P

J- Dont worry.. I wont :)

M- Have you seen Selena?

J- Nope :)

M- Good :P hehe

J- Your so jealous arent u

M- Who wouldnt be? ;)

J- I miss you baby :*

M- Miss you too, have fun at the concert :)

J- Make sure you watch it tho. its important ight?

M- Sure sure :)

I didnt get a reply back from him. I guess he was busy getting ready. I waited for another 15 minutes as some people came to take pictures with me and sign the autographs. I still couldnt believe people were still a fan of mine. Which sometimes makes me wonder if I should sign back into the music industry. I had so much fun making music...

"Woohoo! Meeeegan!" She yelled loudly

"Shh" I said walking up to her. I grabbed her luggage as she held her purse. Her luggage was freaking huge and heavy. What the hell does she have in here? A dead person? Maybe so..