Chapter 46: Gone

Megans POV:

Justin literally dropped his glass of juice- but on the table. Cody looked at Justin shock and laughed hysterically.

I had no expression on my face.

"Your pregnant?" he said

"Yes..." I said.

"SERIOUSLY?" he said in shock.

"Are you mad?"

"WHY WOULD I BE MAD!!! IM SO HAPPY!" he said standing up from his chair scaring Cody. He ran over to me and picked me up and spun me around. Cody looked at us in shock not sure whether to cry or not. Cody still couldnt talk yet so he stayed quiet.

"Yay!! We're going to have two kids!!" Justin said thrilled. He picked up Cody and hugged him tightly. 'Your going to have a baby brother or sister!" he said to Cody. Cody who had no idea of what going on just smiled.

But me; I was not thrilled. Im only 21 and is pregnant for the 2nd time. It was too much for me. I feel like depression was coming on... But seeing Justin this happy, made me happy too- only a bit. I tried to put a smile on face and please Justin, when inside I was dying.

Another baby was a huge deal for me.. especially at this time.... Why couldnt Justin be smart enough to have worn a condom.. Jeez.

*3 months later*

"Megan! Wear something underneath your coat!" Justin ordered me

"What? Again?" I said for like the fourth time.

"Even in LA October is really windy and cold. And I dont want you to get cold on your stomach mkay baby?" he said kissing my cheeks

"Justin- A long sleeved shirt underneath a really big sweater is fine okay? Im wearing a turtle neck plus my coat is long and warm so I will be fine okay?" I said sort of whining

"Okay... but dont get cold"

"Sure" I said rolling my eyes.

Justin had been very over protective of my stomach. He was really looking forward to having a second baby. He handles Cody very well so think he can handle baby number two. It was already the second to last week of October, and all three of us were going shopping for Codys halloween costume. I thought it was really dangerous for a one year and several months old toddler to go trick or treating but, Yael insisted. Plus Nick and Cody were very mature and not so annoying, they dont look like a one year old, they look a lot older. So on Halloween the two family- the sum of 6 people including the children were going trick or treating around the neighborhood.

But on the 30th- Justin and I; Scooter and Yael had a Halloween party at The Grove. Leaving the two children with a professional baby sitter, because the party wasnt for kids. All of the celebrities mostly artists were going to be there. And of course how childish- we had to dress up. I would have to be very careful around people so they dont bump into my tummy. I tried to convince Justin that I would be better to watch the two kids at home while they go, because the party wasnt for a pregnant women.

But Justin refused saying he wouldnt have fun without me and that he will be on bodyguard duty of my stomach. -_- A frown was my face expression. He said we could go home early, so we wouldnt get tired but I didnt reply to that.

"I want dat won!" Cody yelled as soon as he went in the store. Paps around LA were giving us some space because we had a baby with us. It could be dangerous for Cody and there would be a huge problem if any of paps got on to us.

"Spiderman? Hmm its alright but lets search for some other costumes" Justin said taking Cody to another section. Cody had been able to talk a month ago. Justin and I recorded everything and watch it everyday because it was so adorable.

Never Stopped Loving You (Sequel to Fake Date)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें