Chapter 31: Truth

Megans POV:

Back home was amazing. I felt freshed up and feeling new. First thing I did was clean out my closet. Only to be sad once again on what I had found. 

I found the matching shirt with Justins from that day his fan spilled her drink on me. I looked at it and it brought back memories, I could imagine what we had looked like in it. I went on my phone to my secret files app and typed in Justins birthday for the passcode. Yep, it was there. All the silly, serious pictures we took in it. We were happy back then...

I didnt know what to do with the shirt, but I neatly folded it and put it on my bed to do something about it later. As I was almost done, I went into the shoes sections- again to find something that reminded me of Justin.

The black supras he got me.

They were still shiny and new because I only worn it once.I do admit that it was very comfortable even though I almost tripped over from it. I couldnt take it anymore, so I found a box  and put the shoes in on the bottom and the matching shirt on top along with a smaller box that had his jewelery given to me. I put it on the long edge of the racks in my closet, so that I try to forget about them.

After a long day of cleaning and getting everything organzied. I finally take a breath and lay down on my bed. I curled up into a ball throwing my sheets over me and getting ready to sleep. I went on my phone to see the news buzzing around- Justin Bieber. Sadly I was tagged in the news as well.

"Justin Bieber posts a picture of ex-Megan Lowe on Instagram" the title read.

Excuse me?

I went on the article and it said: " Earlier today, Justin Bieber was creeping on Instagram until he finally pulled the trigger by daring to post a red-carpet picture of Megan Lowe way-back-when. Then the singer wrote "I miss you" as the caption of the picture. Sadly the singer, shortly deleted the photo but before he did that- everyone in the world reposted it. But wait? Isnt he dating the super hot model Chantel Jeffries? What was his point of posting the picture? Who else misses JEGAN?!"

Ugh I hated the name JEGAN. It didnt sound right though. But Im really curious on why he would post the picture. I guess its sweet he did that but really? Justin? Really? All the bad thoughts about Justin came to my head. The reason why I really hated him in the first place.

The boy doesnt know what he wants! He cant make up his mind or think about one subject at all. He was selfish and cruel. Just like other players. Yea- Justins a total player. Just because he is one of the most famous people in the world.. he still wont get what he really wants. Its somehow just stuck to his personality.

I went on twitter, and tweeted things.

"Yeah right! #Sarcasm" I tweeted.

"I hated you in the first place and still do" I wrote. I thought that one was a little harsh, so I deleted it but it was too late. Everyone was retweeting what I wrote and some mentions were going off like crazy saying "Are you talking about Justin?" and stuff.

Lets just get the fact that its over. We both moved on.. especially from each other.

*3 Weeks Later* 

*Christmas Eve* 

Justins POV: 

I land on my flight back in Atlanta. I just have finished celebrating Christmas in Canada. Also I get a 3-4 day off because of the holidays. It was cold and snowing. Kenny helped me with my things and we sat in the car and headed over to Scooters place. 

Tomorrow was gonna be the big day for proposal, so everyone was gathering in Scooters place. After that day he told me he was going to propose, we secretly went ring shopping and got the perfect one. It was designed by Scooter actually. He did some stuff on his computer and bam. He got it.