Chapter 26: Letting Go

Megans POV:

I was starring at my boyfriend making the fuck out with another girl. Scooter starred in shock- he looked between me and Justin wondering how the drama would start.

'What the hell!" I blurted out. My knees trembled a lot. I tried so hard not to fall on my knees.

"Oh god!" Justin jumped up. The two got up cleaning themselves up. The girl next to him, had a big body- not in fat, but big ass, big boobs... ugh she looked like a stripper... Gross. She had blonde straight hair that was flawless and every feature of her face standed out. In my words- she wouldnt be beautiful, but maybe "Hot" for guys. I started at them in shock. I felt tears coming out already.

Suck it up Megan. Your done crying.

"Wh-what are you doing here MEGAN" he yelled quietly and stiffly.

"How could you! How could you DO THAT! WHAT THE FUCK JUSTIN!" I yelled.

The girl was still standing in shock. She winced every time, I yelled. Hes Justin Bieber for crying out loud, everyone in the world must know that he has a girlfriend!

"Can we talk in private?" he said stiffly

"PRIVATE? SERIOUSLY JUSTIN?!!! I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT FUCKING PRIVATE IS ANYMORE!" I yelled. "AND WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!" I yelled at her. She frowned in anger.  I stepped towards her, because she wasnt replying me, then I felt a sharp pull on my left. Justin grabbed my wrist hard and pulled me into one of the rooms. I tried to get him off me, but he was strong. It was like he was taking his anger out on my wrist. He locked the room.

"WHAT THE FUCK JUSTIN! YOUR HURTING ME!" I screamed. He saw what he did and let go. I looked at my hand and saw that my left wrist was forming a bruise. Seriously? Both of my hands were injured now...

"Sorry about that" he said

"YOU PROMISED YOU WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON ME AND NOW THIS? WOW JUSTIN YOU ARE SOOOOO GOOD AT KEEPING PROMISES.. YOU KNOW WHAT? IM GOING TO BREAK MINE TOO. WHY JUSTIN! WHY WHY WHY WHY!" I yelled while sobbing and slapping his chest as he tries not to fall back.

"I wanted to tell you yesterday that I couldnt keep the relationship going" he said calmly. I looked up at him. My tears were forming again.

"Couldnt...keep.... our relationship going?... Justin?" I said in shock. He was breaking up with me. In a way he never did before. No wonder he was acting so weird yesterday.

"I cant believe you.....I-I-I dont even know who you are anymore..." I stammered. "Whats the reason?" I said trying not to break down. 

"I couldnt do it anymore.. I have my personal reasons..." he said quietly. 

"Wow Justin... I cant believe you.. How can one person change in a day? Or possibily over night?..." I said. My heart was aching. It ached in pain... it broke like a glass.. the pain shattered inside..

"Guess Ive changed. And so did my feelings" he said not looking at me in the eye. I felt anger in my body. The pain inside burned from madness. I stepped in front of Justin and swinged my right hand across his face. Even with a small cast, it sounded like a real slap. I hated myself for doing that, hurting him.. but he hurt me more and Im not letting him do it though.

It was over.

If Justins feelings changed... then everything is over.

"Guess we were fake all along huh. Everything we said, everything we did... they were all fake... just for the media... Wow Justin.. you really showed your true self today... that self centered jerk who has been inside you have finally came out huh. You really put on a great show Justin, sadly I didnt enjoy it. Goodbye" I said strongly.. My body was too numb to move, but I managed. I used the wall for steady walking.