Chapter 6: Regrets

Megans POV:

I made my way over to Justins room to see him sleeping.

"Juuustiiin"I said singing a little

"Juuusttiiin" I said again when he wasnt waking up.

I tried a couple more times and couldnt take it anymore.

"JUSTIN" I yelled as Justin gets up fast.

"Hey.. I made you some breakfast" I said back in my sweet voice again.

"Holy.. Wow! This looks fantastic" he said getting up

"Well seemed like your havent smelled real food in a while... So eat up" I said

"Eat with me"

"No no thats all yours. I already ate" I said

He nodded and ate up. I examined Justin. The bags under his eyes were erasing. He had been getting sleep so I guess thats the reason why.

I got off the bed and examined his room too. On the desk I saw cigarettes and a lighter. I took them and threw it in the trash.

"You dont need them anymore Justin. Stop looking" I said to him laughing.

I went on my phone as Justin was still eating. The news were going viral on a picture of Justin and I hugging from last night- A post from Scooter on twitter. The headlines were saying that Justin and I got back together emotionally and blah blah blah.

"Hey, Why dont you keep eating. I need to talk to Chaz" I said leaving the room without having Justin answer because I knew he would say no.

"Hey Chaz" I said awkwardly when I came in his room. He was laying down on his phone.

"Hi" he said sweetly.

"Well.. I wanted to thank you for having the courage to bring me here." I went on "I can't believe anyone in the world for doing that... It's defiantly a life time change of what you did.. Anyway my point is.. Thank you so much Chaz. I don't know what I would have done without you" I said kissing his cheek and hugging him.

"Well that's what friends do for each other" he said

"I'm also sorry...bout us" I said. He practically cut off our relationship so Justin and I could be together.

"Yeah, what's meant to be is meant to be." he said patting my back

"What did you mean by losing someone is a big regret? Well I forgot but you said something like that.. Yesterday when you convinced me to stay." I said in a soft voice

"Oh. I didnt realize you would catch that" he said looking down

"Hey... Whats wrong? Please tell me" I said putting my hand on his shoulder

"Its a real sob story, you know"

" So?"

"Dont you hate sob stories?" he said raising his eyebrow

"But at times Im all ears you know" I cracked a smile

And so did he.

"Well When I was 16, I actually met a girl at my school named Isabella.. She was a real quiet one when next to her Im a big jerk who is loud and cranky. She stayed as far away as possible whenever shes around me.. Like she is scared or something.. And one day she actually caught my attention on accident. And After trying to talk to her- I finally did. When we shared a bit of our story, she grew to me and didnt think I was that mean anymore. Which was nice.We actually talked and became closer to one another until I fell for her. Honestly she was my first love. As months passed, we were dating and...one night we accidently had.... sex...But we grew more comfortable about each other afterwards. Then at times she would frown because something was hurting her and yet she wouldnt tell me anything." Throughout what he told me, he was having flashbacks of her. It made him sad. He took a deep breath and went on.

"So then when we had a argument over that, we didnt talk to each other- well at least I didnt talk to her because I was still pissed that she wasnt telling me everything. She chased after me a lot but I ignored her. So one night I went partying with some friends and ending up making out with another girl until Bella saw, honestly we were still in the relationship so that counted as me cheating on her. She was sad and next day at school, she didnt come to class at all. I began to worry until when I dropped by her house, I saw some guy comforting her. She tried to explain but I didnt let her explain- that was my biggest regret ever."