Chapter 13: Enemies

Megans POV:

I nearly dropped my phone when I heard her say her name. Thoughts came into my mind about her and unwanted flashbacks from the very start of "Courtney Lowe". Everyone seemed to attack me at once even though it wasnt like that.

"Wh-what do you want?" I said under my breath. I wasnt going to let her know I was scared of her and what she might do to ruin my life this time.

"Listen, Meg. Im sorry I just came into your life suddenly and definatley ruined it. I know you must hate me but I really beg you to give me a second chance and start over and live like we are truely sisters. If mom and dad were here I bet they dont want us apart but together. So can we please make up? I really miss you sis" she said behind the line.

Who does she think she is? Yeah, she definately came out of nowhere and claim to be my sister and then next she steals my boyfriend and almost caused me to death like twice. And now she asks for a second chance and pretend nothing happened?

Shes needs a real brain inside her head because Im not letting her off the hook that easy. But then again, I was back to the soft side of Megan-myself. The soft side that I let people get to me easily and bring me down when I shouldnt... The one that forgives people easily like Justin. I do need someone back in my life but I wasnt sure that it should be Courtney...

"How about we meet up, maybe have a talk"  I suggested. I kept my voice low and stiff so that she knows I still hate her.

"Yes, Perfect. When and where?" she said going back to her perky voice.

I sighed and rolled my eyes as I hear her voice. "I live in New York though" I explained

"Yeah I know. Do you think that I DONT read the news? Well anyway I've got some money that could get me a plane ticket over to you.. and... honestly I already have it and on my way there soon..." she said dying off at the end of her words

"Wow.. Your still the Courtney I know..." I said roughly. "Fine, Ill be here and pick you up when you get here okay? But I dont have a car though. Just call me when you get here" I said quickly ending the conversation because class had already started a few minutes ago.

Just then I got a text message saying that she will arrive in 2 hours because she is coming from Miami.

Like what the hell? Miami?

During class, I couldnt pay attention to the teachers words because questions about Courtney were running through my mind. Hannah and Lily got me back to Earth as I kept escaping from it...

How the hell did Courtney get my phone number? Well I guess everything will be explained.

As the bell rang, I gathered my books and headed for my locker. As I put my books away and grab the books for the next class, two girls blocked my way of walking to class- I hopefully thought it was Lily and Hannah that would have asked me about what happened and who I was talking to but sadly it wasnt them.

It was the two hell whores that blocked my way- Britney and Claire. The two spoiled rich girls at the moment of a small neighborhood but yet they werent famous. They wanted to become friends with me from day one until I rejected every single chance of offer they got. It was pretty obvious that the two was just only going to use me for fame or Justin.

"What do you want" I said rolling my eyes and making a straight face at Britney.

"What are YOU doing here? Shouldnt you be back with your superstar boyfriend on his tour?" she said in her nasal voice

"Why would you care?" I snapped

" Because I thought I would never see your ugly face again"

"Well either way, I bet you would have seen me in magazines or on the news" I said making a point

"Whatever. Anyway, just came to tell you that you looked way much better with that sticky soda all over you" she said showing me a picture of me at the movie theater with me soaking wet.

"Well I guess thats your point of view" I said letting my anger go.

"Oh trust me, Justin will dump you sooner than you expect" she said smirking

"Great! At least I wouldnt be bullied by his fans anymore" I said shoving her to the side, making my way to class. But she grabbed my arm and turned me over to her.

"Dump him and I will leave you alone for the rest of your life." she threatened

Was this girl even human? Shes the most dumbest girl I have ever met. I bet other celebrities that go to school dont get bullied by the haters... Britney was a huge belieber- a definate fake one but she is obsessed with him. Her father tried to get her to meet Justin a lot but she had no chance...felt sorry for her though. But after all- good things dont come to those are bad.

"Seriously Britney? In your dreams" I said getting off her grip.

"I will get you EXPELLED then!" she yelled behind me.

This is when she is wrong... She knows nothing and never will. I turned around to make a point.

"If you get me expelled, then I get to go after Justin on his Believe Tour. It would be much better to be with Justin than here right?" I said smirking

"UGH!" she said stomping her foot and walking in the opposite direction of me. Claire followed behind her.

I dont get why some girls from this centuary were so stupid... I caught some people starring at us and taking pictures. Again- sometimes I hate going to school because of this crappy drama and yet it was very much needed for me. I kept walking to my class, forgeting about the un-needed drama that just happened and focused on something more important. That is Courtney...

-------------------------------------------

Authors Note:

So sorry for the weird update..... I need more twists in the story... and I need help on that. Does anyone have any ideas for some twists? Please Message me some idea if you have any :))

Also do  you guys want other characters to make a comeback? Let me KNOW :)

I will post pictures of Hannah and Lily- Who are a bit not needed in the story- I think and of course Britney and Claire.. :P

Instagram: Fake_Date_Series

Also I still hate myself for making this story lame.. I wish I could go back and change some chapters if I could but then the whole story would be ruined... so thats my regret :P And Lets pretend Megan is going to Julliard University- even though I described the girl as a science geek but Ill try to make more sense later in the story...

So the next chapter would be between Court and Meg :)))

Thanks for reading <3333