Chapter 24: Gone

Megans POV:

I stared down to Selena in shock. She was lying on the grass lifelessly. Also my right hand hurted like hell. Selena injured it even more..

"Oh my god, I- I just killed a person" I said in shock, shaking like freak.

"No you didnt. It isnt your fault" he said trying to make me look at him but I couldnt stop starring at the window...

"OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED?" Pattie said coming in with everybody. Erin took the kids and left. Everyone looked at what happened.

"OH MY! CALL THE AMBULANCE!" Pattie screamed. Everyone took a look at Selena and looked at us. Jeremy went to call the ambulance.

"Please tell me you guys didnt do that" Grandma starred at Justin and I.

"No It was her fault. She attacked Megan and fell out of the window!" Justin said assuring grandma.

"Are you sure? Justin you have to tell the truth" Pattie said

"Yes we are sure!" Justin said angerly.

"JUSTIN DREW BIEBER!" Grandpa said from the bottom of the window. He was checking out Selena. "SHES UNCONCIOUS! YOUR LUCKY SHES ISNT DEAD!" he yelled from the bottom. I felt a sign of relieve. I was almost in murder crime. 

"Shh shh its gonna be okay, shes not dead" Justin said hugging me tightly. I was still shaking. Then the ambulance and police arrived. Justin and I and Pattie followed the ambulance to the hospital while the others were cleaning up the mess.

"Justin, what exactly happened?" Pattie asked

"How many times do I have to tell you mom! Selena was in my room and Megan and I went inside and she kept talking shit about us and then- "

"I slapped her" I said cutting Justin off. He gave me a WTF glance.

"You what?" Pattie said still driving.

"I told her to get out of Justins room and she didnt. Justin came in and then she tried to break us up again... and she gotten to far by almost kissing Justin in front of me and I broke them up by shoving Selena. She fell back into the wall and attacked me on the bed as I finally got off her grip and went over to Justin by the window. We were standing until Selena rose to her feet again and were about to strangle me until I moved out of the way, only to have her fall through the window." I said honestly.

"Wow. Justin Drew Bieber- cant believe you were going to lie to me" she said bothering Justin.

"I was getting to that point" he lied.

"Well Selena is lucky to be alive, and lucky that the ambulance is working tonight-it was thanksgiving and its late you know. How can she survive that fall? Good thing she didnt hit anything either. Oh my god, just thinking about it, makes me very sad" Pattie said shaking her head.

I knew Justin would have been a little happy if Selena had died, but I was glad she didnt. I would have killed myself after...

Once we got to the hospital we all rushed to her room but got kicked out shortly after. We waited unpatiently in the waiting room until they finally called us. We all ran over to her, I bet news were going out saying that she was in the hospital now, her family is probably is freaking out why she is here. Did her family know she had mental issues!

Pattie went inside first, and looked at Selena, her body didnt looked injured but it probably was in the inside.

"Well the girl is... is.. in coma" he said at last. He looked very confused on something. What happened?