Chapter 35: New Year

Megans POV:

"Hey" as I read Justins texts again. He kept sending me bunch of texts ever since we all left home. We sometimes talked but sometimes didnt. But to be honest, I was already annoyed with him.

It was December 30th already. The past few days back when at Chrismas, things were very awkward. Chantel and Courtney went back to Miami. Courtney admited that she actually knew Chantel and she was very sorry about it. Justin was still upset with his father, and came to me for comfort because Pattie didnt even understand what was going on. Justin and I hanged out like we usually did except not with PDA. We hanged out as friends and it was like back in the old days.

News Years revolutions were so not in my head right now, At least I know that celebrity new years was gonna be in New York, and crazy stuff was gonna happen here- where I lived. Ariana, and some other singers/ friends of mine wanted to meet me here when they got the chance, I tried to deny them and not go to the party because I would have to face the people I dont want to meet- especially Justin.

Right now, I was doing my math homework. I know I went to Julliard because I take some other classes at a different college, because I felt like I needed more education, plus I had already been good in school and it was a no big deal for me now.

I took a break and laid down on my comfy bed and decided to go on my phone. I went on my twitter and saw that my twitter mentions were blowing up.

"@MeganLowe Are you and Justin back together?"

"@MeganLowe JEGAN FOREVER<3"

"@MeganLowe SO CUTE"

"@MeganLowe you are so lucky!"

I read all the twitter mentions on whatever happened and basically people were talking about Justin and I. I didnt follow Justin on anything anymore so I wasnt sure what was going on. I rolled my eyes everytime I read the name JEGAN. Like I said before- its not a cute name...

"What is everybody talking about??" I tweeted.

I waited for some feedback and I actualy did. One fan sent me a link to a picture on twitter. I opened it and anger went through my body. It was a picture of Justin and I sleeping next to each other on the couch. I dont know who took the picture but it was definately on Justins twitter page. I remembered this picture though, it was one of those times I was comforting Justin back at Atlanta.

"This picture does not prove Justin and I are back together!" I tweeted to those who wanted answers immediently.

"@MeganLowe then why are you guys sleeping next to each other?" one fan replied to me.

"@ForeverBeliber It was an accident, I was comforting him and we kinda fell asleep :P" I wrote back.

"@MeganLowe so its not photoshopped?" another asked

"@JustinsGirl I wish it was but it isnt.. sorry..." I wrote back.

"@MeganLowe you were comforting him? but thats our job!! NOT YOURS" an angry girl tweeted me.

"@JustinsWife Psh, I wish! please take him! Hes all yours" I tweeted.

I stopped after a couple more because I was getting tired of them but I sent a tweet to Justin.

"@JustinBieber Delete the picture!" 

"@MeganLowe Why?" 

"@JustinBieber bcuz peeps got the wrong idea and they keep asking questions!" 

"@MeganLowe so?"

"@JustinBieber DELETE!" 

"@MeganLowe NOPE"