Chapter 9: Some Fun

Megans POV: 

After all the work and some relaxing time today, it was already night time. I felt like I was tired and not tired at the same time. My life seemed to be pretty normal for now except that there was too much boring in it. 

In the house we have no children or teenagers younger than us and even our friends werent here either. It was just the two couple- Justin and Megan; Scooter and Yael. Pretty awkward for us... 

Honestly I hated little children- the annoying ones.  I will never ever be able to take care of them so it was best for me not to get married or have any children. Just live alone or with a partner. 

Was Justin going to propose to me? Like seriously? At this age? I dont know think so. He maybe 20 years old but I wasnt. I was still practically a typical teenager. I also dont know what will happen in the future of mine. Its so boring and confusing so much that I dont want to live anymore. What is life anyway? What was the point of it? 

"Are you tired?" Justin asks me

"Not sure" I said honestly

He just chuckled at my answer. Right now I was in a mood for partying. Wanting to have that taste or achohol burning inside my mouth. 

"Wanna get a drink?" I asked Justin 

"What kind of drink?"

"Baaad" I said in a weird voice

"Wahaha, Why is that?" he questioned

"I dont know Justin. I dont know what I feel.." I said looking down

"Hey hey, baby. Im here.." he said lifting my chin up.

We gazed into each others eyes, then we both leaned in for a kiss. It was very passionate. So romantic. He deepend it after a few seconds. He slided his hand under my butt and lifed me up caring me now.

"Lets get some privacy?" he said in his sexy voice.

I laughed as I put my head on his chest. He carried me upstairs as we both land on the bed softy. He connected his lips to mine as we both kissed passionately again. He deepend it again as started unbuttoning my shirt.

I didnt know what to think. I didnt feel ready anymore.. Should I?

"Megan? Are you okay? Why are you shaking?" he said holding me by my waist

"Was I? Sorry.. lost in thought" I replied

"You dont have to do this if you dont want to" he said caring

"No no... I want to" I said kissing him roughly now to make him stop talking. We were back into soft kissing while he finished unbuttoning my shirt. He took it fully off as threw it away. I never told anyone this but I always felt comfortable in my bra...

I slided my hand under his shirt to take his off now. As I did, he took off his pants. We never broke off our kiss.

Next thing I knew we were in our undergarments. He laid on top of me as he started kissing my jawline down to my neck. It tickled a lot making me laugh and moan all the time now. I felt him laughing during the kisses.

"You make me so horny when you laugh like that" he said closely to my face

I giggled. "You were always a horny dude" I replied

"Lets see about that" he said kissing me again.

We made out again for a little while until he uncliped my bra.

"You ready?" he said seriously

"I am now" I said taking off his boxers.

Doing this made me have a flashback of our first accidental sex. I hated him that time but he made me draw into him. I smiled as of thinking of that. It was a memory...

It felt awkward to be shirtless in front of him even though we seen each other without clothes a few times. But I have to be opened up more inside.. and sometimes not be so insecure.

Next thing I knew we were completlely without clothes. The way he touched my body made me shiver. He found my sweetspot that I never knew I had, he made me moan loudly, which I was embarrassed of.

He began to make his way in me as I try to hold back a little pain. I forgot what sex felt like. It was a big sacrafice too. Also I lost my virginity to Justin almost a year ago... the accidental sex...

We both moved along the way we are meant to as we speeded up our pace.

Lastly, we both reached our high point, moaning loudly.

"Your so beautiful" he whispered in my ear

It made me shiver.

I smiled at him and gave him a peck on his lips. "Goodnight.. I love you" I said to his face.

"I love you more"

"I love you most"  I finished.

We both cuddled right there and slept in... then something came in my mind... that made me instantly stand up. 

Did..he... use.. protection??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note:

Sorry for the short chapter! But I wanted to have dramatic end :P Is it dramatic? Also.. Happy Valentines Day! 

I spent the day in school.. ish like in the morning. :P Then babysat in the afternoon.. Sad actually...

#Singleladies :) LOL

Well I guess this is what "some fun" means... in a grown up way :P