Chapter 34: Listen

Megans POV:

I woke up shivering and from the daylight that was shining through the green glass. I looked around to see everything normal and saw Justin beside me. I looked at my hands that was covered my his hands. Typical Justin.. Why couldnt he understand the fact we werent meant to be?

"Justin.Wake up" I said shaking him

"What?" he said in his rusty voice. Man it was hot...

"Lets go inside" I said getting up. He shook his head to wake up and got up. We cleaned the burnt firewood until somebody opened the door.

"Oh my god, there you guys are! We've been searching everywhere for you!" Pattie said. We walked over to her. She grabbed our hands and felt them hard.

"Oh my god, How can your kids hands be warm in this kind of weather?!" she said amazed.

"Mine was fine but Megans were like ice." He said.

"Oh I hope you dont get a cold." Pattie worried.

No wonder he was covering my hands with his. Wish he didnt have done that. We walked inside the house. I went in first. I overheard Pattie whisper to Justin; "hey, what were you two doing?" she said in her happy voice. I loved Pattie but she wanted us back together which was never gonna happen. We entered the living room to hear everyone moaning and groaning.

"What?" Justin said

'Where have you been? We searched everywhere for you kids" Scooter said

"I got locked out of the house on purpose and I have no idea about Justin" I replied to him. I looked at Chantel when I said "Purpose". She smirked at me which was a dead giveaway stating she was the one who locked me out. But I smirked back at her when I told her Justin was with me the entire night.

"I heard screaming. Went out and the door locked on me" he said eating an apple from wherever he got it from.

"Oh god! Who would do such a thing! Shouldnt you guys be popicles by now?" Scooter asked.

"Yeah but I started a fire inside the greenhouse" I explained.

"You're lucky you didnt start a fire that actually burned down the whole green house" Jeremy commented. I rolled my eyes at him. Everybody went back to doing their own business. We all didnt know what to do since all our flights were delayed.

"You bitch!" I said quietly to Chantel. When I got my chance.

"My revenge. Honestly hoped you would freeze and die alone but sadly My beau came in rescue" she said rolling her eyes.

"If you were outside freezing in the cold weather, Im sure no one wouldve been there to save you." I shot back.

"if you havent noticed. Justins falling for me"

"Pshh yeah right. Even if he did- I still wouldnt care."

"And thats why he will never be a bad boy" she smirked

"If he was then you would actually fall for him, but since hes not, your just using him for his fame slut."I said to her face.

"Its not being a slut, asshole. Everybody else does it too. Even you!"

"Excuse me? I SO did NOT use Justin for fame" I snapped

"Actually says you used him for fame and eventually fell for each other, or you are just mad at this situation because Justin broke up with you and your not so famous anymore" she said perky

"You know nothing" I said shaking my head.

'And yet why are you so freaked out? Freaked out that I told the truth?" she said frowning at me playfully.