Not the one whose been abandoned? What does he mean by that?

After that argument, an image of Mikasa's mother with a smiling face came into her mind and same goes for Eren. Both of their mothers died trying to save them, but they still felt abandoned after their death so what difference does it make?

"Does he have a mother issue or something?" Jean asked and Connie snickered about him being a mama's boy.

Meanwhile, Levine stomped back to his room with an annoyed expression. That conversation just tick him off with no certain reason. And the last thing he said back there actually surprised him too so he stomped off before any of them ask anything.

The topic incompetent mothers abandoning their children somehow annoys him. Maybe because he never had a mother and it made him think. Why didn't he have a mother and why is the first thing he knew about this world is it's dark and cold without anyone to accompany him?

He never felt the warm embrace of the woman who carry him for nine months in her stomach or love from anyone. All he know is how to fight and survive. There was no one in this world who cared for him. Not even after he left the Underground!

He arrived in his room, slamming the door behind him and kicking the chair inside. He tried calming himself down by sitting down on the bed and running his hands around his hair with frustration.

"You should really try solving your anger management problem," the person that only he can see and hear said, leaning on the wall across him with arms and legs crossed together.

"Shut up," Levine growled and glared at the ground.

"Well, take my opinions and suggestions if you want someone to care for you. All you do is shut people out and scare them. Stop that habit of yours and try talking to Eren and the others like a normal person," he said and Levine clicked his tongue.

"Even if I do, they will just think of me as a weirdo psychopath. Like everyone else does," he said and the guy rolled his eyes walking over to Levine. He run his hand over his hair and tried tugging it, but his hand just pass through them.

"Tch, you stupid introvert. With what you are doing right now, of course they are going to think of you as a weirdo. You are talking to yourself," Levine glared at the person, but when he lifted his head, he saw nothing, but the grey cobblestoned wall. He looked around and saw the person out of sight.

He sighed and stood up, clicking his tongue. Great, he's alone again. Well, at least no one will be bothering him anynore.

---

After dinner, Levi went to his room and his office is the first thing he saw after opening the door. He admire how clean and perfect the office is, but that is not really the reason why he came here. His room is in the other door inside his office and he guesses his lovely wife is in there, probably asleep of trying to dry her hair after shower.

He walked towards it and entered, seeing Hazel, laying on the bed with her back facing Levi. For some reason, he knows that she is still awake.

"Tch, you should not skip dinner like that," he said and went to the closet to get ready for bed.

"How did you know I'm still awake?" Hazel asked with her back still facing him.

"I just know and you're not a heavy sleeper anyway," Levi answered and layed beside Hazel, wrapping his arms around her waist. The latter blushed at his actions, but lead his hand to her stomach, "Four-eyes won't do that. I know she won't."

"I'm just scared, Levi," Hazel confessed and Levi looked at her, "I don't know if I can ever be a mother. I can't see myself with a child in my arms."