3.Getting Use to the new Environment

Start from the beginning

"What are you doing out late?" Levine asked, making Levi raise an eyebrow at him.

"Shouldn't I be asking you the same, cadet?" He asked and Levine clicked his tongue, standing up. He put both of his hands in his pocket and looked at Levi.

"Can't sleep. Shouldn't you be in your room? Your wife will be looking for you," Levine said and looked away, remembering that Hazel is married to him.

"Tch, that's none of your concern, brat," Levi retorted and Levine pull up his hood.

"So why are you here?" Levine asked, decided to start up a conversation. If he wants to put the pieces of the pieces together, he should start to get to know this guy first.

"I saw you. You fight well for a kid who wasn't trained," Levi said, coldly and Levine looked at him under his hood.

"I was. Just not trained to kill those beasts," Levine confesses and looked down at the broken dummy. He growled and decided to clean up his mess. He picked up each pieces then threw them in the nearest trash bin. Whoever is in charge with the cleaning, he's sure know when to get the garbage out.

"You were trained, but you lived alone," Levi stated and Levine shrugged.

"Not in my first six years of living. Someone trained me to thrive alone and thanks to him, I'm here, but I doubt I'll ever see him again," he said as he remember Kenny's face. He really don't know if he's still alive.

"Living alone in the Underground isn't easy. Especially when there's thugs whose trying to control the place," Levi said and Levine clicked his tongue. Of course he knows that. He doesn't need he's words of wisdom just to know that stuff.

"But if you're strong enough. You can rule the whole place without worries," Levine said and looked up once again. The stars already captivated him, but he won't ever say it out loud. His thoughts stay with him.

"Is that so?" Levine glanced at Levi, but he's not in his spot anymore. Next thing he knew, he's on the ground with his back aching. He growled and opened his eyes, seeing Levi standing up with arms crossed, "You're just lucky that I didn't stayed long enough to see your reign."

"Oh really? Well, too bad. I could've kicked your butt real hard," Levine said with a scowl.

"You can't even see me coming," Levi said, annoying Levine. He stood up and strike a fighting stance.

"Bring it on, Ackerman," he challenged and the two started a hand-to-hand combat. It was neck-and-neck, neither if them breaking a sweat.

The fight continued for about 15 minutes until someone came to stop them.

"It's late and thanks for cutting off my sleep, guys," the two stopped and turned to look at their back, seeing a tired looking blonde with arms crossed. Levine suddenly blushed and looked away as Levi clicked his tongue and walked over to Hazel.

"Blame the kid, Hazel," Levi said as the woman growled and flicked his head with a glare. Levine flinched and looked over to the two seeing them bickering.

He pulled his hood lower and went back to the building since he suddenly feel sleepy. As he walk towards the building, the two who stayed behind turned their heads to Levine.

"So he's from the Underground, huh?" Hazel asked and Levi nodded. She crossed her arms and clicked her tongue, "What a coincidence it is. He's so much like you."

"Am not," Levi denied while he glares at Hazel, "And don't make it sound like he's a son of mine."

Hazel's eyes widened and looked at Levi. She suddenly put her hands on top of her stomach and blushed.

"T-That's not what I meat, you idiot," she said and Levi looked at her hands and a small smile came across his face. He went closer to her and put his hand on top of hers.

"Let's go. You need some rest," he said and the two of them went back to the building.

~°~•~°~

In the morning, Levine put on his new uniform and check himself out in front of the mirror in his room. It looks quite good on him, but he feels it needs something else on it. He looked at his bed and saw his neatly folded hoodie. Normally he uses that hoodie, but it can be left out this time. Maybe tomorrow he'll use it.

He went out his room and met up with Eren, Mikasa and Armin on his way to the mess hall.

"Hey, Levine! Wanna eat with us?" Eren invited as Levine quietly walked towards them, accepting his offer. It's not like he have other choice. The mess hall is filled with soldiers and there is no other place to seat, other than the table where Eren and the others stay.

"So, how's your first night, huh Levine?" Connie asked as he tried guarding his food from Sasha's greedy grasps.

"It's fine," Levine simply said after he took a seat from getting his ration.

"Really? You took it better than I thought," he said and Sasha successfully took his mashed potatoes. Connie scolded the brunette and tried getting the remaining potatoes from her. Levine looked at them weirdly and turns to the others.

"Are they always like that?" He asked and Jean nodded.

"Pretty much everyday," Armin answered and Levine looked at the two of them with a disgusted expression.

"They'll make a mess," that's all he said before he started eating and the others either chat or bicker. It was cut off when Hange started skipping happily into the hallways. Levine didn't bothered to look at her since she always look happy, so what's new about that?

"Hazel~!" Hange cheered as she skip towards the superiors' table. Once she arrived there, her face fell, "Hey, where's Hazel?"

Upon hearing that, Levine looked over to see Hazel and Levi's spot are vacant and Erwin and Hange are in the table.

"They left early this morning," Mikasa said and the whole squad looked over to her with a questioning glance, "I saw them leaving when we were passing through the hallways."

"Hey, how come we don't noticed?" Eren whined and Mikasa said that he's too distracted to notice.

"Anyway, didn't Hazel-san mentioned yesterday about finding a house?" Armin asked and Connie gasped.

"Could it be? That Hazel-san is pregnant?!" He asked and Levine halted from eating. He looked over the others and saw their shock looks.

"Pregnant?!" The sudden outburst got the other cadets' attention and they knew what they meant.

"Yoho! That is correct!" Hange suddenly exclaimed as she push up her glasses. The cadets shivered, but Levine didn't get why.

"What's the problem?" He asked, confused and Eren looked at him with a slight grim expression.

"Look. Levi Heichou and Hazel-san are the coldest and strongest soldiers the corps have. Their combination is scary enough, what if there's a kid like them?" Eren said and Armin sweat dropped.

"You're kind of exaggerating it, Eren," Armin commented and Levine took a spoonful of mashed potato and shoved it into his mouth, "Wait. So that means, the two of them are going to be busy for about nine months?"

"Yep! Pretty sure!" Hange nodded and their eyes widened. Without those two, most of what they want to can be done, but it's still not sure so better control themselves, "So since Hazel can't accommodate me with my experiments. Eren. Let's go."

"W-What?!" But too late. Hange already grabbed his wrists and dragged him out of the mess hall. Levine finished his meal by then and stood up. He left the table and went out of the hall to his room.

Levi and Hazel sure is famous around here. And he can't believe they're married and now, Hazel's pregnant! It's not that he care anyway. He's here to fight titans alongside humanity and not to be nosy about some other people's life. He's here to live along with the laws and stop his criminal doings underground.

Once he was in front of his room, he stopped walking and turned the knob, opening the door. Once the door fully swung open, his eyes widened seeing someone inside.

"I thought you'd be here."