crystal healer

The room was dark and cold when moya tried to stand up but she couldn't, soon she remembered being dragged under the stairs by something or someone.

"Where am I now?" She whispered to herself. An cold rush of breeze caught her face as she stood up and noticed she was pulled into a hidden tunnel, moya looked up ahead and she could see  tiny light.

She fallowed the light hoping it would lead her out and as she got close the light got bigger.

"Moya" she heard a voice whispering over and over again indicating that she wasn't alone in the cold dark tunnel.

"Who's there?" She answered in a soft tone,while continuing to walk to the light.
No one answered the question she had asked it was just silence around.
Finally moya came to the light and in her surprise it wasn't the end of tunnel, instead it was a big stone fountain with crystal water running down the sides.

Moya's POV
What's this place I wandered as I ran my hand trough the water,it felt magical and mysterious.
Just the a face appeared above me as I stared at my own reflection causing me to jump up and loose my balance.
I fell right over in the fountain.

I looked up and say it was Thompson, the splashes of water burnt his skin causing him to step back and speak.

"Crystal healer, its no something that I can touch but its something that can end this. Its a risk that can take your life." He looked at me with black waters farming in his eyes.

"I'll do anything to stop this, please tell me." I pleaded.

" you of to jump into the black water with the crystal healer and give your blood as on offering, no one has ever got this far before." Thompson said while disappearing into the dark tunnels.

I started thinking about it and I felt sure that it's what I want, so I filled a little battle with crystal healer and started making my way back up the tunnel in which I came.

I finally came out into the basement trough a little hole where I was pulled trough.

I walked up the stairs and touched the door and it flew open as if I was being expected. I started making my way up to my old room when a lady jumped out of nowhere, she was waring a tall white gown and her fingernails were as long as a tree branch with blood covering them, her eyes as black as midnight and her hair as white as snow.

 I started making my way up to my old room when a lady jumped out of nowhere, she was waring a tall white gown and her fingernails were as long as a tree branch with blood covering them, her eyes as black as midnight and her hair as white as snow

she looked at me and smiled.
" you want to end it little girl, well just try." She yelled hitting to the ground with a strong force.

She raised her hand again and lifted me into the air and brought me closer to her while she used her long nails to slice my hands.

"Its time to say good night little girl" she said with a smirk on her face.

I was sure that I was dead when she placed her nails on my neck, until I felt a force slamming into the wall I opened my eyes and Thompson holding back the lady.

"Run moya" he yelled just before I saw him being cut to pieces.

I turned and ran down the stairs, out the door and into the woods.