the noises

Moya's pov

Sam dropped me off in front the creepy mansion then turned his car around and drove away leaving me standing there all alone.
T

he ceiling looked as if it was about to fall off, there were molds growing everywhere and the upstairs windows looked as if they were cut from a scary movie.

I walked up to the door and set my hand to knock when the door suddenly flew open.

I jumped back in shock.
Slowly I peeked my head inside but saw no one, "grandma! Grandma are you home? it's moya", I called but got no respond.
Slowly I started up the stairs, until I came to a room with stickers and paintings all over.
As I stood there in the dark I felt a hand on my shoulder, I jumped in fright causing the person to lose their balance and fall.
"OMG! Grandma are you okay? I'm so sorry, I tried calling but I couldn't seem to get to you, I'm really sorry," I began to apologize.

"Oh it's alright my child, I have been waiting since day on your arrival, come I'll show you to your room," with that I fallowed closely behind her as she leads me past some dark rooms.

Finally, we came to a big wooden door decorated with butterflies and rainbows.
"Rest up my dare I know you're tired and exhausted, I'll see you around in the morning child." with that grandma turned and walked away leaving me all alone.

Very quickly I hurried to my room, struggling with my bags.
Knowing that me and grandma was the only persons present in the house, i pulled on a baggy T-shirt and a very short shorts then curled myself into bed.

It was about 3:05 am when I heard foot steps outside my door, very quietly I got up and took a flashlight that was sitting on my bedside table to go check it out.
I took my time opening the door but saw nothing, I thought it was just me being paranoid, so I went back to bed just to be awaken by the same foot steps again. I got up and checked the time it was 4:09 am. Chills began running down my spine as I pulled the cover over my head, trying very hard to avoid the strange sounds coming from outside my door.

I watch the time until it was 6:30  and the sun was setting out the window, the noises vanished from my door as soon as the clock struck 7:00.
I jumped out of bed with the bags under my eyes.

I went to the bathroom to freshen up, I could smell the sweet smell of  eggs and pancakes been cooked from down stairs, so I quickly started brushing my hair and putting on my clothes so I could hurry down stairs for some of grandma's delicious breakfast.