the stranger

“Mom, mom!!” I shouted from my upstairs bedroom."when will dad be visiting?” I asked with a bright smirk on my face. it's been three weeks since I last saw him and this left me very excited.
“Soon,” I heard mom shouting from the kitchen.

“But if you really want to make a good impression to your father you must eat your dinner Moya!”she shouted once more.

It was 10:08 pm, I was in my room freshening up when I heard the door bell ringing. I knew it was dad the minute mom called me from down stairs.
I quickly pulled on my pajamas and ran down stairs with a wide smile plastered across my face, ready to punch at my dad but, I paused at the dinning room door when I saw that it was not him.

“Mom what the hell, where's dad?” I yelled causing her to jump back in fright. “Your dad isn't going to make it my love.” she said calmly while looking at the tall and handsome guy from head to toe.

He was wearing a black and white jacket suit with a little bag held firm in his muscular grip, his hair lay perfectly on his head and he just stood there looking at me with his hazel eyes and his perfectly pink lips.

“Excuse me sir you said you were here to see moya and here she is now, what is it you have to tell her?”mom asked.

“Okay my name is Sam and I've been looking after your mother for some time now and she has become more ill than before, and has asked to see moya for the next two months. She very fragile and she misses you very much also.
Saying this my mom told me to leave the room so, she could have a private conversation with the handsome stranger.

I really hope you guys like it😊😊
I'm updating for the first time so what do you guys think?
Like /comment.