Arrival

Moya's POV
My mom has decided to send me to my grandmother's house, although she won't be there.

At first, I wanted to say no but, after all I haven't seen my grandmother since I was 9 years old.

"Mom I'm done packing, who's coming to get me? I'm I going to the airport alone? When are you going to come?" I stopped and smiled at my mom's face when I saw her expression.

"Mommy are you getting annoyed of me" I said smiling at her with a smirk plastered across my face.

She finished putting the dishes away and started towards me while making funny faces and holding out her hands to tickle me. Suddenly the door bell rang interupting us and indicating that it was time for me to go and interrupting the little time I had with my mother.

"I'll miss you mom, how will I survive without you," I cried out.

Mom held me and kissed my cheek, "you'll be okay my baby," she said while she walked me to the door where Sam was patiently waiting.

I bid her goodbye from the back of Sam's car.

It was 12:15 in the afternoon when we reached the airport and boarded the flight to new York.
As we lifted in the air I grabbed Sam's arm in fright, sinking my nails into the surface of his skin. He didn't even seem to had felt it so, I pretend as if it didn't happen.

It was a long flight, but we finally arrived, it was late and dark, we drove through a dark forest at the end of a long road.
When suddenly an old and creepy looking house finally came into sight. "Home sweet home" I said while looking at the house which brought chills done my spine.

Hey😍 this is my first time actually writing a story.
I really hope you guys like it.

I might have made a lot of mistakes but as I said it's my first time writing. 😊😊😊
Vote and comment please.