the old cemetery

I woke to the sound of a creepy melody being played, I was in a white room and wrapped in a white sheet which had pink flowers all over, where am I, I thought while getting up from bed.

As I was about to get up I noticed someone sitting on the other end of my bed and staring trough the open window beside him. His clothes were covered in dirt and cobwebs. "Who are you and where am I?"

"Shush" he yelled while slowly turning around with his index finger on his lips. "she'll find us if you don't stay quiet, you of to finish the diary it's the only way to save us." With that he got up from the bed and kissed my cheek which made tears flow down my cheeks then he walked over to a dark corner of the room and disappeared into the darkness.

I looked over on my bedside table and my eyes came into contact with some beautiful flowers and that's when it hit me, " I'm I in the hospital, but how? I thought while looking around, the place seems so lonely and the air was suffocating.
I got up from bed and started to look trough the window where Thompson was looking when an old cemetery came into sight.

I was just about to turn around when I saw the old diary sitting on my pillow, then I remembered Thompson telling me to finish the diary right before he disappeared into darkness.

I sat back down on the bed and took the diary in my hand, " there must be something about that cemetery somewhere in here" I thought while skipping trough the pages.

Dear: diary
Things are becoming so messed up in this house, mom has gone missing and dad has lost his mind. my birthday was yesterday, and they were all Okay, dad even got me a trunk and mom got me a bike, I think that I'm the cause of all this. It's because I watch miss mogana. Today she brought my little brother to the old cemetery up on the hill only god knows what this lady wants P. S she is going to kill us all.
Cursed(Thompson)

That's when I noticed the blood stain on the diary, I quickly got dress and checked myself out without consulting anyone about it.

I called Sam from a roadside phone and told him that if I didn't return home he should search for me at the old cemetery on the hill then I hang up without saying another word.
It was 7:59 pm and the sun was going down I walked up the hill to the old cemetery, it was very spooky, and I was cold.
All the gravestones up here had no dates on them except for one and it reads.

"Here lies Abbygale Simons, date of birth October 29, date of death October 28.

It was so strange she died right before her birthday, and she had no birth year or death, it's exactly the same as the old newspapers I found in the attic.

The place got so dark that I had to turn the light on an my phone that's when I noticed a grave, it was written.

Here lies the body of Thompson Simons the noises' boy I've ever known let the devil feast on your soul.
Just then wind started to blow and the gravestone began to move.

The smell of rating meat hit me and a melody started to play, " she's coming" I heard a voice said from behind but as soon as I got up to run I felt someone grab my hand