shadows

Stretching over my head was a long arm, covered in cobwebs and burn marks all over. Abby was still fast asleep and so was everyone else. I was too afraid to even move, when suddenly it just vanished.
I finally caught my breath and got up. I started shaking Abby, but she didn't even move. Due to the cold climate I began to think my mind was playing tricks on me, after all grandma has lived here for 3 years now.

My mouth began to feel dry, so I took up the torch and threw a blanket across Abby's feet.
As I started towards the kitchen I started to feel as if there were hundreds of eyes watching me, but when I turned around there was no one there.

Finally, I reached the kitchen and began catching water from the sink when I heard something fall behind me. I turned around but saw nothing, that's when I heard it again. An echoing scream boomed from beside the refrigerator then suddenly there were six or maybe more shadowy figures staring at me from all corners of the room.

"Run!" I heard someone whispered into my ears.

With that I quickly turned back around but immediately fell to the floor, suddenly there were two black eyes staring deep into my soul

The next thing I knew was that I was waking up in my room with Sam sitting across my bed.

" What am I doing here?" I asked as I sat up.
" Ashley found you passed out in the kitchen with broken glasses everywhere, she was so freaked out that she called a doctor".

I sigh then got out of bed whipping my eyes.
That's when I started to remember the shadows and the eyes looking at me, and a voice telling me to run.
Who could it have been I thought to myself while Sam stared at me worriedly, lost in my thoughts I didn't even noticed when everyone else entered the room.

Troy and Kim looked at me with concerned in their eyes, Sam and Ashley had pity all over their face and grandma looked worried as I told them about the black eye boy and the shadows in the kitchen.

Grandma check my temperature to make sure I wasn't sick, while everyone else just stared and talked.

"I want to be alone"I said with a sigh, Everyone walked out leaving me to think about what was happening to me.

I had to investigate, I thought to myself while I slowly closed my eyes and began to drift away. Falling into a deep and silent slumber.