home

It was dark and cold, moya walk through the dark fogs. She had an determine look on her face as if she was going to do something wrong.

She took the long way through the forest. While walking moya came across the black water and it was even darker than before, she knelt down and placed her left hand on the top.
" Soon enough it'll all end." She whispered in a weak voice.

Moya's POV
I walked through the dark forest with fare in my heart and courage in my eyes. Each time the branches from the tall trees squeaked I wanted to turn back but I came too far to do that, soon I come to the dark water and to my surprise it was even blacker than before.
I bent down and placed my hand on the top, when a strange feeling ran trough my entire body causing goosebumps to appear.

"Don't touch it." A voice said from behind.

I turned around, but I was the only one here. Being used to all of this I just turn around and continued walking.

After an hour of walking thought the dark and mysterious forest I finally came to the Simon's mansion.
As I approached the door and put my hands on the knob I felt a cold hand on my upper arm, causing me to spin around in fright.

" Grandma how are you here?" I yelled after seeing that it was my grandma.

" Don't go in there my child, turn around and leave."

Just then a familiar voice caught my hears from some nearby trees around the house.

" Thompson is that you?" I whispered hoping that it was him..

"She's waiting on you so turn back and run!" Just then Thompson came out from behind the tree with blood running down his neck, he was holding a knife in his hand while staring at me angrily.

I stepped back and looked at grandma but to my surprise she wasn't my grandmother anymore, she was a yellow hair girl in a pink dress covered with blood and dirt, her hands had bite marks all over.

"GO HOME." She yelled and pushed me angrily on the ground. Suddenly 3 hands came up and grabbed me pulling me under the ground.

I was sucked trough the earth and I winded up in the basement, my head was pounding louder than a drum and I couldn't move my left arm, I think it's broken

Suddenly a loud scream caught my ears from up top causing me to stumble onto my feet and started walking up the basement stairs.

When I heard the sound of someone crying under the stairs.

"Who's there?" I yelled, but no one answered. The crying was becoming louder by the second.

I walked back down the stairs to where the crying was coming from but as I approached the bottom of the stairs the crying stopped.

Being used to all of this I began hopping my way back up the stairs when suddenly I came face to face with an old lady.

Her hair was levitating above her head, and she was wearing a dirty black dress covered in cobwebs, she looked up on me with her big black eyes and her teeth as sharp as razors.

She pushed her hands out at me and the next thing I knew was that I was being pulled under the stairs.