where it all started

Moya's POV
I could hear the dripping of water and the sound of a river running caught my ears. Slowly I open my eyes and felt a sharp pain in my forehead.

I sat up and rest my head in my hands before looking up. I noticed my forehead was bleeding and I couldn't feel my right foot, for a second I didn't notice until I looked up.

I was in a deep hole in the middle of nowhere without my cellphone to call for help, it was cold and water was running everywhere...that's when I heard it, someone calling my name from above, I looked up and saw Sam looking down at me.

Sam's pov
I went over to visit Moya it's been a week since I've seen her and I miss see her face. But when I got there Troy told me that she has gone for a walk in the woods.
I felt a bit worried, so I decided to go after her. It was about 7:03 pm when I heard someone falling in some bushes nearby.

I fallowed the sound to an old bridge where I say Moya lying under with her head bleeding.

I quickly ran over to some nearby vines and threw it down to her. She climbed up and I helped by pulling the vines...
It was about 9:33 pm when we finally found our way trough the bushes but to my surprise we weren't where we were supposed to be.

Instead of Troy's house we ended up in front of the Simon's house.
Moya's POV

Sam helped me walk as we made our way trough the bushes soon we came to a house but to my surprise it was the Simon's house.
Suddenly I felt a force pulling me inside and a voice saying" come home,” I could feel every bone in my body moving at once.

Sam caught my hands and stared into my eyes"why this house? Why here!!” He yelled. “Because this is where it all began,” I said while pulling my hands from his.

The surrounding air became chilly, Sam stared at me for a moment.that's when I noticed his eyes, they were turning pitch black and his skin became pale.

SAM!!!!! I yelled, but he just stood there looking at me as if he was watching a movie.

Then he started moving closer to me while reciting the same poem “ demons demons run while you can, she will find you and kill you and bake you in bread. Then suddenly he started laughing.

“Save us from her please save us Moya, I love you,”.

That was the lost words that came out of Sam's mouth before he turned around and walked into the woods leaving me standing in shock.

Suddenly the door to the house opened up and a boy walked out, it was Thompson he looked sad and his eyes were completely dark, his body was covered in blood. He looked at me and pointed behind me, I turned around and came face to face with two black eyes.