Unknown

Moya's POV

Goosebumps rose all over my body.
Slowly the unknown boy got up from the sofa and stared at me with his pitch black eyes.

“ I'm sorry, but I've been staying in this house for all of my life and miss Simon's has been good to me since then. "He said in a convincing tone.

As he spoke I started to wonder why he wasn't here on the day I arrived, as uncomfortable as I was I refrain myself from asking.

I could feel all the bones in my body moving as he steps closer towards me, my teeths clinged together out of fright.

The door bell then suddenly rang and I turned around for a second then turned back around. The strange boy was gone in the little second I took to look at the door.

The boy had vanished without a trace in seconds, leaving me wondering if I was going crazy or my annoying mind was playing games with me.

That's when I remembered that someone was just knocking on the door.

I ran over to the door and open it, just to find grandma and Sam waiting patiently.

Sam had five bags while grandma only had two, And with them were three other strangers that I've never seen before.

I took 2 of the bag from Sam and started heading towards the kitchen when grandma called me, and I turned back.

“These three are friends of Sam, and they mostly stay here”. She said while pointing at the strangers.
“ I'm Troy, and these are Ashley and Kim, the tall and handsome guy said while staring at me.

Ashley had jet black hair, her lips were as red as the roses that blooms in the summer times, her skin tone was perfectly tan and her eyes were baby blue while, Kim had long lugserious blonde hair, grey eyes and perfectly pink lips, her skin tone was a bit darker than Ashley and she cute dimples in the side of her cheeks when she spoke.

“Nice to meet you." I said while turning to the dinning room to see if I'd see the dirty boy again.
But in my surprise no one was there, only a pile of dirt was left on the sofa indicating that I wasn't going crazy after all.

It was 3:30 pm when grandma finished making dinner, Ashley and Kim helped to set the table, while Sam and Troy helped me and grandma in the kitchen.

We all said our grace and ate our dinner without complaint.

It was 4:25 pm when we were all done eating dinner.

Grandma went to her room to get cleaned up while Sam, Troy and Kim went up stairs.

Soon it was only me and Ashley left down stairs, we headed towards the dinning room to watch a movie because we had nothing better to do.

While watching The Haunted House on the Hill, we slowly drifted off to sleep.

I was awakened by a loud scream from outside.

And what I saw next made my heart leap into my throat.

What do you think moya saw that brought so much fare to her?

Sorry for the short chapters I'll do better next time.

Don't forget to vote and comment❤❤❤