cold death

Moya's POV

I awoke to the sight of a blinding sun ray and the sound of little feet's running around me. I quickly sat up to find myself in a little room surrounded by three little boys, they were playing" ring around the Rosy” around the small bed I was lying on.

I tried to whisper"where am I” but only silence came out, I looked around the small dusty room, the windows were covered with cardboard, cobwebs hang from the sealing, there were blood stains on the carpet and candles were lit in the corners of the room.
Just then a really handsome guy entered through a lock door bringing a cup of water in his right hand  pills in the other. He sat next to me and kissed me on the cheek while handing me the pill and water.
“ This is all I could bring you for now” he spoke in a very soft tone. I tried to answer but it was in vain.
He held my hand and placed his head on my tummy while humming a poem.
“Demons demons run while you can, she'll find us and kill us and beak us in bread, don't worry I'll be here watching my dear, I love you abbygale”

Just then the room went silent and the boys playing started running under the bed and the handsome guy sitting next to me just sat there staring at me.

He took out a key and placed it into my left hand. A tear fell from is eye and turned black on his cheek.

“T Th Thompson is it you? " I finally manage to speak with a weak voice. “Shush take the key and run as fast as you can, she killed them and now she wants you so run.

I nod and stumbled out of bed, Thompson hugged me and gave me a passionate kiss on the lip then lead me to an old gray door with nails hanging out of it, I used the key to pull it then ran out without looking behind.

It was dark out and I couldn't see where I was going but all I knew was that I had to get out of here it was the only thing on my mind.

Soon I came to a very clear and beautiful lake, it looked so magical and full of life, I could see my own reflection and the tiny fish swimming in the bottom. I reached in to take drink but lost my balance and fell face way under, suddenly I emerged to find the water tuning black and the fish floating on the top, they were dead.

I tried swimming to land but something was holding me from beneath the water and I just kept going under. The water changed from pitch black to blood-red and soon I couldn't see anything anymore my body was consumed by the lake.

My body floated to the top and my eyes caught a sight that made my cold heart jump. It was miss mogana holding Thompson from behind with a knife at his throat, she smiled at my lifeless body then drag the knife across Thompson neck.

I jumped up yelling “STOP.“ Just then I noticed I was lying in a white room.
“Where am I” whispered.
Sorry for the late updates😶
I promise to make it up to you guys❤💯
Hope y'all enjoy it