hidden mysteries

I looked up to find myself staring into two big black eyes. Quickly I jumped back in fright and started to move slowly away.

As I glimpsed behind me I noticed Thompson was looking paler than before and the darkness in his eyes were turning red.

While I was focusing on Thompson I didn't notice when the lady in front of me got closer.

But the next thing I knew was that I felt myself being lifted from the ground and into the air like a piece of paper, then I was thrown to the ground again. A sharp pain entered my spine.

I looked up to see three little boys standing over me and whispering something in a very audible voice, But I thought I heard them say that its time it all ended, I couldn't be sure due to the blurriness and the pain all over my body.

For a second I tthought it was really the end until I felt something or rather someone grabbing my feet's and the next thing I saw was myself being pulled inside the house. There was nothing I could grab hold of, so I was thrown onto the floor like a piece of clothe.

I got up from the floor and tried to open the door but it wouldn't budge, suddenly I heard the sound of water running in the basement.

I was curious as to where water came from in the house, so I slowly walked down the basement stairs hoping I'd find a leaking pipe or something when I felt someone push me, I felt myself going over the rails and the next thing I knew was that I was swimming in a pool of blood reaching up to my neck.

It was slippery and each time I tried to stand up I felt myself falling again. I taught of finding something to grab hold of and balance myself. I was about to reach over for a suitcase floating by when my grandmother's body suddenly floated to the surface of the blood.
I screamed and immediately started running back up the stairs when I felt something grab my leg and pulled me back under.

I grabbed towards the direction in which my leg was and a hand full of bones came up. in fright I threw them away and ran up the slippery stairs without looking behind.

I ran all the way up to my old room with blood dripping from my body. I remembered Sam was locked outside, I was about to make my way back down when I saw him.

Thompson was looking at me and pointing to the wall and before I knew it he was at my ear. "she killed me now she wants you, I'm sorry for what I did, save us please,” with those words the door flew open and Thompson disappeared. As quickly as I could I ran out the house just to find Sam lying on the ground over in some bushes, I ran towards him and grabbed his hand and without hesitation he stood up and we ran back towards the direction we came.