almost dead

Sam's pov
I left moya's room after admitting my feelings to her. She only seems to like me as a friend, to be honest I felt a bit disappointed. I felt so awkward that I walked out of the room.

I was so caught up into my thoughts that I didn't even notice when I reached my bedroom door.
I finally snapped out of my thoughts. I felt as if I wasn't alone, but I didn't pay any attention to it.

I tried to turn the door knob, then I remembered I locked it when I was leaving for the cemetery.

I searched my packets but I couldn't find the key. What if I forgot them in my car I thought while turning around, I walked down the stairs. Suddenly the lights went out leaving me in complete darkness.
There was a match in my pull over packet, I took it out and started going down the stairs again when I heard someone crying in the basement.

I looked back to find the basement door open and a child standing in the door way. He looked like he was 5 and his clothes were dripping muddy water, there was something odd about him...he was dripping a green liquid from his head and his skin was pale and full of bruises.

He stared at me with his big black eyes and said " he's coming for you, run."then he disappeared into the dark room.

I felt a chill run down my spin. The air became stuffy and filled with smoke. Just then I noticed a Shadow behind me.

I turned around to find a guy standing behind me, he looked angry. My heart skipped a beat as he moved closer to me.

Without any caution I turned around and started to run up the stairs when I tripped. I looked up to see a picture burning from the inside.

When I got up and looked down the stairs, I could see the same guy looking at me with his big black eyes

I started running towards my room again, that's when I noticed that the door was open.

I quickly ran inside and slammed the door behind me. Rain started to fall, my room was in complete darkness due to a sudden blackout.

Knowing that everyone was asleep, I didn't want to wake them. Just as I was about to call moya's cell, I turned around and came face to face with two black eyes.

My mouth became dry and my palms began to sweat. "She's mine, not yours" he said while moving closer to me.

All of a sudden I felt myself being picked up and thrown down on the floor, I groaned in pain, turning around I could see the chair coming towards me, I sigh it when I felt something sharp entering my lower back.

I started crawling on my hands towards the door when I felt something painful in my head.

The only thing I could see was redness, after that I went into darkness.