finding the truth

It's been a week now since Kim's death and troy have been lock in his room ever since that night. His mother has tried everything but nothing worked, Sam seemed a bit angry and am not sure why, but he hasn't spoken to me for a week now, he has moved out of Troy's mother house and into his aunt house near the old cemetery.
Who's to say that am not the cost of this all, ever since I've moved here all these creepy shits keeps happening I taught while staring into outer space.

“Moya! There's someone on the phone for you” I heard troy mom calling to me from down stairs. I got up quickly then ran down stairs and hurried for the phone, to my surprise it was my mom. She wanted me to come back home due to my grandmother's disappearance, unlikely I turned her down and hanged up the phone.

The scent of unhappiness filled the surrounding air. I pulled on my jogging suit and my converse and walked out the door. I was going for a walk in the nearby woods so that I could clear my mind.

The breeze was blowing and the trees danced in the beautiful sunlight it was magical and just for a second as I ran trough the woods I felt free and alive. Everything around me stood still and peaceful that I didn't even notice when I came upon a bridge, it was old and covered in tree stumps and leaves.

It looked so creepy from afar, knowing me I didn't hesitate to take a look. Very gently I rest my left foot on the old bridge it made a squeaking sound beneath my feet and very gently I continued across the bridge.
As soon as I crossed the bridge I came upon a track leading deeper into the woods with no doubt I fallowed the bushy tracks to the middle of nowhere. Soon I came upon a cabin under a very tall tree in the middle of the walk way. It looked abundant for years. the sealing had some gigantic holds and the sound of birds chirping came from inside.

“ Who are you!!? A voice said from behind which caused me to jump in fright....."WHO's there," I yelled while turning around in fright but to my surprise there was no one there. That's when I heard it again but this time it came from inside the cabin.

Then the same poem started to repeat itself over and over again.

“Demon's demon's run while you can, she'll find you and kill you and bake you in bread”and it ends with a little boy screaming for help.

Suddenly a Lady ran out of the house and grabbed me by my hands then whispered into my ears “welcome home my sweet daughter, your brothers have missed you my little devil, especially your soon to be Thompson”.

With those word my body became numb but I still found the strength to pull back. I looked upon the Lady and started to yell “who are you?”.

“ I'm your mother Abbygale Simmons and it's time you come home are this will never stop” with those words I quickly got up and began to run I didn't even notice when I reached the old bridge but the next thing I knew was that I fell right trough a hole and passed out.

Hey guys sorry for the late update.

School has had me busy😊

So how do you find this  chapter.