too close

The cops arrived at midday, they took the body and wrapped it in a white sheet before putting her in the ambulance.
Troy and Abby where inside crying with grandma while me and Sam sat outside and watch the cops take Kim's body away, they asked us some questions and then drove away.

We were all in shock no one knew what happened but, all we knew was that Kim had bite marks all over her legs, Sam was so upset that he didn't even look at my face as I tried to comfort him.

I felt so bad, it was all my fault, if I had left everything the way they were no one would be going trough this mess, I thought while subbing.
I walked up to my room when suddenly something caught my attention. I saw a shadow going up the attic, it looked like Sam but how could it be when I've left him down stairs.

I started to fallow him but as soon as he approached the attic door he disappeared into the darkness and the door suddenly swung open revealing some boxes and old papers.

I could feel chills running down my spin but I didn't want to turn back I had to find out what happened to Kim.
Slowly I entered the room while lighting a match, a smell of rating meat hit my nose and the air became chilly.

I walked over to some old newspapers and started going trough the important ones but, there was something wrong, the date on all the papers were removed, there was nothing here about any death or murder either, so I decided to turn back, that's when I heard someone crying.

It was a child around the age of 8, he had pale skin and his clothes was dripping water, his hair was covered in a green liquid which ran down his face. if I didn't know better I'd say this kid is Thompson's brother.
" Hey are you okay?" I asked while bending down to see if
I could talk to him, but as I touched his shoulder I heard someone whispering in my ears "run she's here!"

With that the boy disappeared and I felt as if my entire body became numb, and that's when I saw her a lady in a long black dress, her hair was hanging down into her face.
I stared at her unable to move or speak while she moved closer to me.
" You'll all die here, noisy neighbors!!!!!" She yelled.
And with that I felt a red substance running down my face, the lost thing I remembered was footsteps running up the stairs and Sam calling my name. After that I couldn't remember a thing.