Bang Bang there goes your Arteries, I shot them.

*coughs* YOU WERE SHOT BY A SMOOTH CRIMINAL.

Country of the free, bitches.♢

You didn't know how the fuck you got into this century, you were only dressed up for a play and suddenly you're in cowboy era.

Not being a fool and using paper dollars, you used all the coins that were tucked away in your wallet. Thank god for your mother telling you to keep coins.

You ordered for water from the bartender, he raised one of his eyebrows. Water? In a pub? Oh well, he took a glass and filled it with water, pushing it to you.

A man came in, in a stereotypical cowboy outfit. When he caught you staring him, he winked at you. You screamed internally because why would someone you attractive.

He sat beside you, giving you a dorky smile. Damn son, he adorable as fuck.

"Hey." He said.

"Hey." You said, awkwardly.

"Are you a gun?" He asked, resting his head on his palm and looking at you.

"Why?"

" 'Cause that body's banging." He smirked.

You heard two shots from a gun and a sharp pain in your heart, then you fell and fainted.

When you came to, you heard loud murmuring of people and when you saw clearly, there were young and elderly pedestrians surrounding you.

"What.... what happened?"

The country of fleek eyebrows

It was unbelievable. The famous pirate, Captain Kirkland, has caught you and kept you as his 'pet'. You'd rather have a 'daddy' kink with him other than the 'pet'. The thought of Captain Kirkland sexually abusing an amimal was morbid and slightly humorous.

But, this one day. Oh, this one day. You wanted to smack him into a coma.

You sat on the bed Captain Kirkland had slept on, reading on the bed. When he came in. His face had possessed the look of a shit-eating-grin-worthy smirk.

You sighed, "What do you want, Captain Kirkland?"

He strode towards you, "Arthur. It's Arthur Kirkland for you, love."

"Yes, Arthur?"  You resisted the urge to say hate at the end of your sentence in attempt to tell a lame joke.

"You're like a ship." He said, sitting beside you, scooting toards you when you scooted away.

Then, he trapped you between his arms and continued, "Because you'll ride me like a ship on a stormy ocean.

A sharp pain went into your chest and it hurt more qhen he started to kiss you.

Fuck, you couldn't help but to kiss back.

Sorry, Tilly, the story is still in progress. I felt bad for not updating, meanwhile have these two nerds hit you up. Or shoot you up. Jahahahaha.