America X Reader X England - Strange.

AHAHAHAHAHHAH. DOES ANYBODY KNOw SAKAMOTO DESU GA? This is a fluff/idk anymore story because i'm all out of ideas. Idk how to do this requester. Request from Owo_ok_then. I'm sorry for OOCness :^(((

~~3rd person POV~~

              Strange. It described (y/n) well. She was a plain jane, nothing was special about her looks. Yet, it was lovely to look with her smile. Smiling was very rare for the plain girl, which the first ones to see it were two men who fell in love with it too.

              But the question is, how does an energetic man and a gentleman fall in love with a strange girl? They let nature happen on it's own. The smile is a part of nature, happening naturally by human force. It's a way of life, things happening naturally.

              (Y/n) had a poker face on as Alfred was looking at her from a few rows to the right. Looking at (y/n) seemed more fun than learning about parabolas. He had been unusually quiet in class, making some the teacher and some of the students scared. But they soon got used to it.

              Arthur however was having a crisis. He was struggling on wether he should pay attention to the board or look at you. He soon gave up and decided to look at you everytime the teacher turned her back on him. It was hard because you loooked majestic and glorious with the sunlight on your (s/t) face.

             (Y/n) was oblivious to this, not having a care in the world. (Y/n) only looked outside, Gilbird was more interesting. Well, amusing to watch the bird fly around in the tree with a cat hot on it's trail. A plain, sadistic jane. She chuckled quietly, making a smile that was barely visible. Unfortunately, her bird-watching moment was cut short as the recess bell rung.

              She sighed, she wanted to stay longer. "Class is dismissed." The teacher said, picking her things up, making a body language that seemed to translate that they can now leave class. Lazily, (y/n) walked out before she bumped into a person. "Ah, sorry, dude- (y/n)! It's you!" He said, slightly blushing.

              "Oh hey, Alfie, I got a story to tell you while I was looking out the window." (Y/n) said, monotomously, but Alfred could tell that she was feeling quite elated. But before he replied, she grabbed his hand and rushed outside, knowingly that if she didn't take that bench now, someone else would. Her sudden actions made him dumbfounded, blushing, he didn't even realized that they climbed out the window to get to the bench. It was her bench and no bitch was sitting on it.

              "As I was saying, Alfred," (y/n) sat down, looking at Alfred. He stood there, looking at her. (Y/n) waved a hand at his face, "Are there any heroes awake now?" Alfred blinked before smiling widely, "Hell yeah, there is!" She giggled quietly, inaudibly.

              Meanwhile, Arthur was quite pissed since Alfred was the first one to find (y/n). He vaguely remembered yhat she would sit on a bench outside. Eventhough being with Alfred was quite bothering, it was worth spending time with her. He managed to find (y/n) on a bench with Alfred talking with eachother. (Y/n) noticed Arthur and gave him a small smile, motioning him closer to sit with her.

              Alfred noticed him as he sat at another side beside (y/n). He smiled widely and said, "HEY, IGGY!" The loudness of the American made the Brit cringe. The girl only made a weak laugh.

              "DUDE, (Y/N) TOLD ME A GREAT STORY ABOUT A BIRD THA-" he was cut of by an angry brit shouting-" WILL YOU SHUT THE HELL UP, YOU BLOODY GIT! WE'RE IN THE BLOODY SCHOOL GROUNDS."

              "Alfr'd, Arthur, thou shalt calmeth downeth." (Y/n) said with a strange, making both of them stop arguing, looking at her. Alfred snorted before doubling over and laughing his ass off. Arthur threw his head back, cracking up. Oh god. Was this girl serious? Arthur would get angry if someone mocked Shakespear but, this was damn funny with an accent that she was mimicking. (Idk what's funny for you)

              "OH MY GODS, (Y/N). WHY MUST YOU KILL THE HERO THIS WAY!?" Alfred said, clutching his stomach, falling to the floor, wheezing. Arthur was wheezing from all the laughing while (y/n) was sadistically smiling from her friends trying to calm down from laughing hard. It was amusing for her. (Insert the amused pepe because i'm a shitposter)

              "You must feel very spleen-did, Alfred." (Y/n) continued with an almost expression filled face but a smile adorned on her face, making both their hearts do somersaults and their cheeks turn a shade of red. That was it. The infamous smile. They fell in love with a strange girl again.

*whispers* the reader is actually dense.
How did I do?