Nordics, ft. Sealand X Teen!Reader - Wife material - pt.3

ENTER MORGAN FREEMAN'S VOICE FOR THE 3RD PERSON POV and FOR PETER'S BEDTIME STORY. You're somewhere around 14-16. And its not snowing anymore! You already knew they were countries btw.

~~3rd Person POV~~

              As (y/n) got older, she started to question things. As to why Tino is Berwald's wife? Why does a strange man like Lukas wants Emil to call him 'brother'? Why does Mattias love legos? Why is Tino santa? why is Emil only interested in 'memes' and 'puns'? And who's Peter? She was informed just yesterday by Tino that the person as said above was coming soon into the residence.

              However, she was still the shy, soft-spoken and cute girl. Sometimes there were a few topics that she didn't understand as she was home-schooled by the Nordics (A/N: They might make great teachers, you'll never know unless you try). 'She would make a great wife' as said by her father figure, Berwald. The comment only made her blush and deny the fact that she would make a great wife (A/N:It's Tino influencing you...).

~~Timeskip by The kirkland family sick of Arthur's shit~~

              When morning came, the (e/c)-eyed girl open her eyelids slowly and groggily moving out of the bed, yawning. Her neat (h/l) hair was now a messy (h/c) bedhead, tufts of hair stood up like cat ears on top of her head. She freshened up and brushed her teeth. She changed her over-sized sweatshirt and short pants to her favourite outfit when she was a child. She almost hasn't changed, except for a more proper lady-like behaviour. She decided to keep her bedhead because it was really cold and the bedhead felt warmer than having a neat hair.

~~2nd Person POV~~

              You came down the stairs slowly, peeking through the kitchen. There you could see Tino talking to Berwald with a warm cup of hot chocolate and Lukas with coffee and butter. You went in and greeted the three, quietly. Emil and Mattias weren't much of  morning person. "Ah, (y/n), your awake?" Tino said, noticing your presence. You nodded and started pulling out (favourite/cereal) and milk out of the fridge. Everybody except for Lukas wondered how you pulled cereal out of the fridge magically. You only shrugged, smiling and just poured your cereal and milk into the bowl you took out from a cupboard. (A/N: Lukas taught you a bit of magic with his 'friends'.) Lukas only smiled slightly at your behaviour.

              Tino and Berwald soon went off to pick up Peter. You kissed Tino and berwald's cheeks before they went, it was a habit of yours to do that to someone you had gotten used to. You told them to drive safely after that. You brushed your hair, despite its' (h/l) length. You weren't going to look like messy meeting a new person. Lukas watched as you tried to un-tangle the strands of hair that were messy.

~~Timeskip of the other timeskips because there's a lot~~

               There was a knock on the door, followed by an excited muffled voice of the person Tino informed you of yesterday. It was a voice of a child and your mind bursted of thoughts on how he would look like. You reached to the doorknob, turning it and peeking from behind the door. Timo chuckled at your shy behaviour and led a boy inside the house. The boy had blonde hair and thick eyebrows that were similar to the british accented man you met years ago, which you found out that he was Arthur Kirkland. But, he had blue hues instead of green hues. He wore a white sailor outfit with a blue collar and blue capri pants with a cute matching hat. He also wore white socks with a pair of black shoes. He looked younger than you, you towered over his small body. You managed to sputter out a 'hello' before smiling and blushing at the adorable boy in front of you. He smiled back saying, "Hi! My name is Peter Kirkland, what's your's?"

              "(Y/n) (l/n), g-g-grea-a-t to m-m-meet you, P-Peter...." now he was being really cute. You were a big softie for tiny and cute things. He then dragged you with Berwald amd Tino to a park. He was full of energy but, you praised him for doing small things for you like making flower crowns and sharing some of his treats with you. You went home with them shortly after that.

              Sadly, Berwald was right. You were a great example of wife material. You had a motherly charm and you could do chores well, even cooking lunch for your family. You were always patient and imaginative, you had ways of making things intresting. But, you had a habit. It wasn't a good one either. It was an influence from Emil, that was listening to 'music' and looking at 'memes'. You guys would spend time together by telling eachother puns or roasting eachother. Luckily, nobody would catch you and Emil doing that to eachother. Nevertheless, you were pretty good and patient in handling with children.

              "You know what, (y/n)?" Peter said, sitting beside you while you drank your glass of (f/d). You made a questioning noise, looking at him while drinking (f/d) from her glass.

              "Would you like to be my mother?" You spitted out your drink then proceeding to cough loudly. "W-what!? I mean- It's not like I don't want to be your mother but, I don't think I would do well..." Just then, Mattias and Tino came in and started to rant that you were a perfect wife with Berwald nodding in the living room agreeing to their rant. You sighed, you gave up denying and ended up as Peter's 'mom'.

~~Timskip to Peter's bedtime~~

              "Come on along now, Peter. I have a story to tell you! It's about the rabbit and the dragons! Though, I don't think it would be great..." You said, . He scurried to the bed and told you to tell your story. You opened your mouth, to tell your tale,

''Once upon a time,

              There lived a a small rabbit, cute as a button with gleaming eyes. However, the rabbit did not have a happy life. She was constantly bullied and hurt by a mean wolf. The  wolf was large, it had red piercing eyes and sharp tooth that could peirce through meat easily. The wolf hated the rabbit because of her cute and kind appearance. One day while the wolf chased after the rabbit, she run as fast as she could away the wolf, into a -''

              You heard a soft snore coming from the child. Was your voice that soothing? You smiled and tucked him in, kissing his forehead. You went out the room, quietly closing the door after closing the lights.