England X Reader - Tea.

Somehow I like strange readers X England, they are love, they are life. I wanna do this so, here it is. Idk how their house looks like. I just had an idea popped out of my mind and I was like, "OH YESSSSS"

~~3rd Person POV~~

              It was morning, (y/n) had freshened up and look outside, her face held no emotion whatsoever. Then, (Y/n)'s senses were tingling. Knowing that if her senses tingle, her friend was sad. She quickly went to the Kirkland household, where she knew that he would be there with his brothers. She ignored the cars, driving with a pokerface through the traffic.

              She didn't bother to knock on the door, kicking it open. The sound made Dylan and Seamus jump, Allistor choking on his cigarette. "Where's Arthur?" (Y/n) asked monotomously.

              Allistor went into a coughing fit, pounding his chest. Seamus sighed, seeing that it was you. It was very rare for you to come in the household, since you were mostly busy on most months. "Huh? What are you doing here, (y/n)?" Peter said, behind (y/n).

               With a straight face, she said," I've come to comfort a sourpuss, where's the man?" Dylan chuckled, knowing which sourpuss she was refering to.

~~2nd Person POV~~

              "The wee bastard's in his room..." Allistor grumbled, pulling another cigar from the box and lighting it. You made faint smile at Allistor.

              "Thank you, Allistor." He looked at you with his eyes widened, he turned his head away from you. You went up to the "sourpuss' " room and went in.

               Or as in- kicking the door open, revealing a suprised Arthur on a chair infront of a window. "Arthur, I just had a weird urge to drink some good ol' hot and sweet tea and have a conversation with you." You said enthusiastically to the brit. His face turned red in anger as he shouted, "WHAT THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM!?"

              "My sad-brit-friend senses were tingling and i'm here to spend time with you. Quit being a sourpuss, drink tea and tell me all your problems, I know you're sad." You said in a voice audibly similar to his. Then, it was followed by loud applaud and laughing coming from downstairs, making Arthur more angry.

~~3rd Person POV~~

              "Arthur, I just had the weird urge to drink some good ol' hot and sweet tea and have a conversation with you." A feminine voice said, enthusiastically.

              "WHAT THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM!?" Arthur shouted.

              "My sad-brit-friend senses were tingling and i'm here to spend time with you. Quit being a sourpuss, drink tea and tell me all your problems, I know you're sad." (Y/n) said back.

              That was probably the funniest shit that they ever heard in years, they applauded to the woman and laughed so hard that their sides started hurting.

Idk if this is funny for you but, I love bullying England a bit. >:3