Germany X Reader - Ribbons

It‘s not his birthday yet, but he gets an advanced birthday present ;). Possibly nudity and lime, beware innocent ones. Doitsu‘sthightgapthough,,,

              Let‘s just say, you wanted to thank your loved one by giving him a present. Kisses and hugs were too expected, gifts were typical and Ludwig would feel guilty about having it. Nope, he didn‘t know you had a kinky side. Then, your mind clicked onto an idea. A wonderfully, fun idea.

-
-
-
-

              Meanwhile, Ludwig tried not to go Adolf mode on his colleagues who were quite slow. Which stressed him tons. Then, his brother intervened and more paperwork! Yay. And then, a meeting. More shouting, laughing, arguing, stress was piling up. God, his head ached. He needed something to take his mind off the bullshit he was having right now.

              He went in the house both of you shared, pushing his shoes off and opening the door.

              "I‘m home..." He said, rather glumly.

              You giggled, walking up to him in an apron and hugged him, "Welcome home."

              He hugged you back. He felt strange hugging you, the what you were wearing behind the apron felt silky and he could feel your bare skin.

              You were the first to break it and pull him to the bed. Then he noticed why he felt something silky, soft and slightly cold behind you.

              You were naked with only ribbons and the apron covering some parts. Whoops, he wasn‘t prepared for this and his friend in his lower regions poked out, he blushed the most brightest red you‘ve ever seen.

                You chuckled, kissing his neck. You removed your apron as soon as you closed the door behind you. He laid down on the bed, frozen. Is this it? The time when you will surrender your body to him?

              You climbed on top of him, letting the ribbons loosen and fall off of you, exsposing all of yourself. Well, might as well enjoy the present ;).

-
-
-
-

              You sigh dreamily, slightly panting from the action both of you were doing. Love bites and hickies were scattered around your body. Ludwig was looking away in embarassment, he couldn‘t believe that what he did to you was something he did in reality but not in his fantasies.

              "I didn‘t know you had this side of you..."

              "Well, you‘re going to need to know more about it in the future~" You said, turning to face him with a smile.

Kinky minky he finger winky with his pinky. I hope this isn‘t too cringey.