Nordics X child!reader - family pt.1

Requested by Pastaitslive again! Thank you for another request! It's going to be a bit sad. And funny....
Probably putting 2-5 chapters for this one, depends. Sorry if they're too OOC. I almost wrote Tino as Turnip XD.

~~3rd person POV~~

She ran. Where? She didn't know. As long as she was away from it. Her small legs carried her to a snow-filled land, growing tired and tired with each step. Her (h/l) hair was messy from running through the forest. The snow was raining heavily too, slowing her movements down.

That was when she was on her knees, looking up at the grey sky. She was far exhausted to run or walk, she stumbled down when she tried to stand up. 'This is it,' the child thought, 'I'm going to be with my family....' as her conciousness started to fade away. But, before everything turned black, she saw a very tall man rushing towards her.  Warm tears of joy ran down her small face before her world turned black.

~~Sweden's POV~~

I saw a child, it was half-running and half-walking through the snow. I watched through the window intently, as I wasn't sure whether it was a child or not because of the storm blurring it. I confirmed my suspicion as I moved closer towards the window, I saw as the child fall down to the pile of snow. I quickly ran outside to carry the child in my arms. She was sickly thin and her skin was deathly pale but, she was still breathing. There was a lot of blood splattered on her clothes.

'Who could've done this to such a young child?' I thought by myself, pitying the poor child. "Su-san? What are you holding?" Tino said behind me. I saw the child shuffle a bit and snuggling closer to my chest with a heart-melting smile in her sleep as Tino looked over my shoulder. He looked like he was about to cry. He ignored all the blood from her clothes and began carrying her in his arms hugging her small body. "Poor child, how did she survive in this harsh storm..." Suddenly, the door barged open to reveal Mathias.

~~3rd Person POV~~

              "HEY TINO, WHAT ARE YOU- *CHOKING*" He was interupted by Lukas strangling him using his tie. That was when the child woke up and started hiding her face, her small hands were gripping Tino's chest. Soon, her body was racked with small sobs and hiccups because of the shock of being woken up by a loud noise. "You stupid dane, you woke the child up," Lukas said, letting go of his tie. Tino comforted the child slowly until she was reduced to only sniffles and hiccups. "Let's go to bed, Shall we?" Tino said as the girl nodded lightly before making a quick glance at the swede before hiding back into Tino's chest and slowly she started to continue her sleep.

~~Timeskip of Tino tucking you in bed and next morning ( i'm not putting denmark in this because I don't have any ideas about him)~~

              The child cracked both of her (e/c) eyes open, then sitting up from the bed. She yawned before looking outside the window. It was snowing lightly now and her body was warm again. She looked at her clothes, it was blood-stained. But then, she remembered something important. She quickly went out the room and rushed downstairs towards the door. But unfortunately, she was blocked by the swede she saw yesterday. She shuffled nervously under his piercing gaze before he spoke up, "where are you going?"

              The girl pointed outside the window to reveal a (f/c) bag hanging on a branch. She managed to squeeze through the swede before going outside. As Berwald realized that the child was not infront of him, he ran outside only to find the child grabbing the (f/c) bag and running towards him. The child took out her drawing book and a pencil before scribbling down, "I don't feel like talking, i'm (y/n) (l/n) if you're wondering." Berwald took (y/n)'s hand before leading her inside the warm house. "Are you hungry?" He asked looking at her (e/c) eyes. She nodded excitedly, running to the kitchen with her book and pencil.

              The young girl and the swede ate breakfast after cooking. He was cleaning while, (y/n) was helping him. "What's your name?" (Y/n) wrote down, holding up a piece of paper. "Berwald Oxenstierna," he replied looking at her while washing the dishes. The girl began asking for the other people's name as Berwald answered them without hesitation. She quickly changed her clothes in another room after bathing.

              She wore an oversized turtle neck sweater with large sleeves that was too long and big for her short arms and the turtle neck was covering half of her face. The size of the turtle neck reached down over to her knees like a dress shirt. She wore high-thigh cat stockings and a fluffy skirt that fitted her easily. When Tino saw (y/n), he was gushing at how cute she was while the girl only blushed and hid her face into the turtle neck like a turtle. She ran behind Lukas who was already downstairs because of all the attention. Lukas gave an almost invisible smile at her cuteness.

              Then, she saw a boy who loooked similar to Lukas. 'He must be Emil,' the child thought peeking out of Lukas' legs to take a good look at the boy. A puffin was beside the boy's shoulder and the puffin had a bowtie (?) on his neck. "Well, lookie here, we have a small wee lass!" The puffin said, making the child jump and hide behind Lukas again.  The puffin only chuckled and flied to the girl, landing on her small head. The child began to speak softly, like a whisper, "W-what..... are..... you....?" Her tiny voice shocked only Berwald and Tino because she was quiet the whole time. The puffin jumped down from her head to her shoulder, "I'm a puffin!" He said, proudly.

              "Puffin?" The girl said, tilting her head slightly towards the puffin before saying, "Puffins are cute..." she blushed while petting the puffin on her shoulder. 'I think I found  another family, I really like it here...'

Annnd cut! Sorry Denny, you're not in this heartfelt moment...
Denmark: why!?
Don't worry you'll be put in on the next chapter!
S

ORRY IF THIS STORY SUCKS DONG I HAVE A HARD TIME THINKING OF WHAT TO WRITE WHEN I HAVE TO RESEARCH ABOUT THEM.