2P!America X Reader - Support

Hi, Ponk here. For this show you will see Allen with an OOC personality

You ran your fingers through Allen's hair, resting your other hand at his back.

"Can I go....?" You asked, putting your chin on his head.

"No. Staaaaaay... " He said,  muffled.

He tightened his grip around your waist, his face on your stomach. You sighed, hugging his neck.

"I feel like I'm being too much of an ass to you nowadays." He lifted his head to face you.

"Nah,  you're a bit nice nowadays." You kissed his forehead.

"And we need more ass nowadays!" He slurred.

"Allen, are you drunk? "

"No. Vegans can't get drunk..."

"I have a hard time believing that."

"You better believe it then, babe."

"Hmm. I don't know." You shook your head.

-
-
-

"Allen! I need to go wear my bra." You tried going out of his strong hold.

"I'll be your tit's supporter!" He declared,  cupping your breasts like a bra.

"As much as I like you to do so, I don't want to go walking in public like that."

"Fuck the public!"

"It doesn't work like that."

He moved his hands down to his side,"..." He pouted.

"I'll be right back, okay? Just sleep."

-
-
-

"Allen,  I'm back!" You shouted,  closing the door behind you.

You heard a groan. Allen was on the stairs. On the mattress. On the stairs on the mattress. Allen opened his eyes and he made a confused look.

"What the fuck!?" He shouted,  holding on the mattress for his dear life.

Drunk Allen is the Best Allen.